for Rivals to Allies

5/15/2015 c9 32White Hunter
This it a really good story, I hope you write the next chapter soon!

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
1/1/2014 c2 M4ge-Of-Light
Hey shouldn't fallo and jack be able to replace their own stuff like in the actual movie?
11/14/2013 c1 Edam Aster Bunnymund
I love Bunny too.
Interesting fic.
11/12/2013 c8 2MaybellineD.Spring
Love it! i would like to see if Aster treats the new kit as if it were his own. Keep Writing!
11/12/2013 c8 Whispers-of-Eternal-Moon-Mist
You despise Jackrabbit, too? I hate having to look through piles of it just to find one OC story per twenty Jackrabbits fics. I'm not sure how the whole dead pregnant boy thing works either. Or why Mpreg even exists when it's impossible, unless you go about it the same way as the guy in that movie (don't remember the title)...maybe it's his fault.

No matter. I'm just not into pairings that aren't justified by the creator, so I ship no one! Tooth and Jack, I could ship (but I don't ship anyone for anything) and honestly put up with because there was straight out suggestions of their feelings. Wouldn't ship them because they don't actually get together though. Most ships I can't put up with because of the aforementioned 'if it's unjustified it doesn't exist' thing.

I think Mpreg, especially dead Mpreg, will never be explained.

Sorry for the freakishly long message that I'm just making longer by apologizing.
11/12/2013 c8 2zennyzen
The ending part, so sweet. She cares. :)
11/12/2013 c8 Edam Aster Bunnymund
I hate JackRabbit too. It's seem irritating to me.
11/8/2013 c7 1Babybear94
Wish there was more
8/26/2013 c7 1Brookewyrm the Strangeling
Awesome, I love it!
8/26/2013 c7 1Ruby728
I think Bunny falls all the way down and get scratches, and breaks his legs, arm, and cracks some ribs. Please update soon!
7/21/2013 c6 Ruby728
I love this chapter! And I think the flowers mean that roux son died. _ Please update soon!
7/12/2013 c6 5Lousia Rose
That language is easy! How can my 3 year old nephew get it and not Bunny? Tsk, tsk Bunny. Tsk, tsk.
7/2/2013 c4 12PuertoRicanBelle
Wow...I'm surprised Pitch is actually a good guy in this fic. I like this...
6/15/2013 c5 5Lousia Rose
Roux and Kangy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Roux and Kangy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! *Jack and Fallo join in* Roo and Bunny sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N- "Rack off bloody show ponies!" Bunny shouts! XD
6/15/2013 c5 6solaheartnet
I swear i love his story so freaking much!3 ummm as for ideas... i have no idea... wel maybe all the halloweenspirits and such coud stay in the warren? The place seems big enough and the weather seems that it matches best wth fall.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »