FanFiction.Net
for Immeasurable Lengths Part I

10/18/2022 c5 Angel Winx
It's almost a decade since this finished, where is part 2?
And I am almost up for Danny x Sam
5/19/2022 c9 violettshy
I usually never comment in this platform, but i reccently binged Danny Phantom, and i felt so nostalgic and hungry of Danny x Sam content apart from what the series gives us, and this fic it's just what i needed, it's simply chef kiss, but also i'm sad that the part II never came, and this being from 2012/2013 kinda kills my hope of seeing a continuation of this beautifully written history, i saw that your most reccent work was published in 2018, 4 years ago, still a lot, but less frustrating than 10 years i guess, i hope you didn't abandoned writting, you are very talented, kisses.
2/18/2021 c1 20ghostgothgeek
Gahhhhh this fic gave me so many feels! I really really enjoyed it!
2/1/2021 c1 Guest
Literally so good. I knowwww it been years but part 2 would have been amazing
12/11/2020 c7 Guest
Omg! Those chapters were amazing!
12/3/2019 c1 2bitterbluecity3
I just want you to know that i first read this story around 2013 and since I have read it probably 4 times (maybe more), you wrote this years ago and I just want you to know I appreciate it so much and it is probably my favorite Danny Phantom fanfics
11/27/2019 c9 Guest
Part 2?
11/27/2019 c7 Guest
It’s mic, not mike. Mic means microphone and mike is a name.
8/26/2019 c1 Guest
OH MY FREAKING GOSH THIS WAS SOOOOOO AMAZING! It was beautiful written and I could practically see everything you described! You have a real talent for writing these characters and I would really love to see more! Is there any chance of a a sequel or even just a little fluffy blurb about Danny and Sam going on a date or something?! PRETTY PLEASE WITH BLACK FROSTING AND THE DARK LICORICE SPRINKLES AND THE LITTLE GUMMY BATS ON TOP?

(P.S. I really do love your writing!)
3/2/2018 c9 Anon
Ah, I won't keep my hopes up for part two as this was finished over five years ago now. Wish we could have some answers, although I guess it would've been about how Danny's obsession is Sam or something? I would've liked to read about that. Maybe just an epilogue chapter?

Anyway, this was great and pretty romantic! Sam's inner ramblings are pretty funny without straying from how her actual character's internal monologues might be like. I do feel weird about Danny knowing how she felt since forever, though. Maybe that's a sign you did a good job writing Sam's perspective. 'Cause I feel frustrated with him too. Goes to show you, even with the ability to sense her emotions Danny was still clueless about what she would've wanted to do with them! Nice touch, btw.
2/22/2018 c9 Guest
Awesome story. I’m glad you wrote it the way you did because being a Phantom fan I have always been pulling for the kind of like I do for Robin and Raven or Marco and Star and even Milo and Melissa. I’m a silly old man and a hopeless romantic (NO IM NOT GAY OR A PERVERT BEEN MARRIED FOR OVER FORTY YEARS). Your story let me lose myself in the characters. Thanks for that. I look forward to your other works and installments.
V/r,
Steve
11/2/2017 c1 Emily
DUDE I love this fic, I love your writing, and I NEEED part 2 please ! Ahhhh
2/3/2017 c9 8camcalli
This is a really great story. I like the way you portray Sam as tough but still vulnerable. I really hope you continue this some day.
12/24/2016 c1 Unicornman1
Where is part two
10/25/2016 c9 553Colinm
Are you still posting part two it's been three years and this is an awesome story
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »