FanFiction.Net
for The Only Way

4/26/2021 c1 zuggzwangg
This is so sad. I know this is your releasing some pent up emotions, but it’s so heartbreaking. I could never imagine Carlisle being so heartless. Broken.
12/20/2014 c4 1The Reading Maniac
The very ending always makes my heart drop.
12/29/2013 c3 CocopuffRandom
The usuer is completely random...yay happy ending, when I first read thisnI couldn't fing the happier ending, maybe I skipped it...ooops...oh well time for angsty ending,...I like happy.
12/11/2013 c2 46Cris.P.C
Oh my, Aoi, I've just realized I never told you how much I love the Carlisle and Esme story you wrote here in italics. It's so lovely I can't believe and I can't understand why Carlisle became sick as hell later. He seemed to love Esme dearly. What could have made him hate her to the extent of wanting to torture her? I guess some things make no sense at all.
10/10/2013 c1 Some Kind of Sin
Whew...
That was rough. You weren't kidding! Poor Esme. Please let there be some glimmer of tenderness in Carlisle coming up so I can start liking him again! So glad you added to this.
5/14/2013 c4 52whenaspritemeetsaunicorn
I liked the happy ending better. You're a great writer but this all seemed unrealistic for both Carlisle and Esme's characters, like Just4Me said.
5/13/2013 c3 whenaspritemeetsaunicorn
Loved the end of this...that's my Caresme!
5/8/2013 c2 whenaspritemeetsaunicorn
Esme and Carlisle had a cute start...just too bad that Carlisle became a monster...and that other doctor was a creep! He touched Esme and flirted with her!
3/21/2013 c4 46Cris.P.C
Your writing is amazing, seriously. You don't suck at all. But I completely agree with Just4Me, I think there should be a better explanation for his behaviour. And it's not Carlisle at all, but well, we already knew they're completely OOC, so... And I prefer the happy ending, even if it's a little fake. Because I can't stand a Carlesme's "angsty" ending, I suppose... And there are some parts of the fic I wasn't brave enough to read... I was well aware, I don't even know why I started reading, I don't like bondage very much, not this way... I'm masochistic, I guess... And I wanted a sort of happy ending... Yes, it must be I can't stand a Carlesme's "angsty" ending and I needed to read a happy ending, any sort of it... Well, that's enough, anyway, never doubt of your writing skills, you're amazing. ;)
1/12/2013 c4 Charlie Tango P
I have been a fan of BDSM-themed written work, both fanfiction and originals. I must say that this is one of the darkest and most twisted ones I have ever read. You were right about making them jump out of their original characters, as I see no way for the Carlisle and Esme of Twilight to be like this. Yet, their darker personalities were a good match to your dark story. Your writing style has a lyrical, almost poetic rhythm to it that I find quite refreshing, distinguishing you from others who merely write about "forcibly fucking, sucking and whipping" when dealing with bondage. As for the ending, I prefer the 'angsty' one for two reasons: 1. It suited your story's theme and was to be expected. and 2. The happy ending felt forced and rushed. As letitbe54 says, happiness would have been "too fake" for these two. Execellent job. I hope you try your hand in writing about same-sex bondage, though. More of my thing, really. ;-)
1/8/2013 c4 10livelovelaugh91
well dang...poor carlisle and esme!
1/8/2013 c3 livelovelaugh91
if i were esme, for future reference I'd tell carlisle the next time he feels like he needs to punish himself...to actually punish himself! im glad they finally had a baby.
1/8/2013 c2 livelovelaugh91
shit Carlisle is crazy as hell! i wonder how he got that way? he seemed nice at first. what happened?
1/4/2013 c4 14letitbe54
Wow. Thats really all I can say. This story made me cry so hard, i mean snot nose crying. It really made me think, and quite frankly I liked the second ending the most. The happy ending was just that, too happy. Too fake. It wouldnt real happen for them. Plus, I never like stories where a random baby fixes everyones problems. But the second one, God, that was insane! Crazy! Her obssesion was just...wow. Unbelievable. And I could imagine that horrific scene so well...but I liked that ending. Because they needed that. A child cannot grow up in an enviorment with those two, they're nuts! So, really, I think, they had to die. It was the only way.
Best story I've read in a very very long time! Thanks for bringing a real tear jerker!
1/4/2013 c3 Guest
I prefer the happy ending but the sad one is an awesome one too. I'd be very happy if you make more fics of carlisle & esme ;D
25 Page 1 2 Next »