FanFiction.Net
for The Only Way

1/4/2013 c3 guest
I agree with Carsme make more of 'em! This fic is awesome and im glad carlisles back and nice ending for chapter 3 and too much angsty.. im a sucker for angsty the reason why i loved this so much..moremoremore!
1/4/2013 c3 Carsme
Your so amazing! Plsssss make more of carlisle and esme! I cried a lot..
12/11/2012 c1 10livelovelaugh91
it was good...i kinda wish it was more than a one shot.
11/29/2012 c1 Guest
please make some more chapters!
11/25/2012 c1 21pepperstvrk
Well, that was an interesting read. The subject matter isn't quite my style, but I must say that the mechanics and tone of your writing style are quite fantastic.
So I can't stay I'd stick around for this one. But I definitely like the sound of your writing, so keep up the good work!
11/25/2012 c1 52whenaspritemeetsaunicorn
I just pretended Carlisle was Charles and felt so sad for Esme!
11/18/2012 c1 nurikat21
Wow. That was very dark and twisted. Yet I want to know what happened to their relationship to get to this point. Very well written piece.
11/18/2012 c1 Just4Me
I don't think you suck at this type of writing. It's just not Carlisle, by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe Charles, but not Carlisle. I wish you had written more about how and why they became the way they are. Without any understanding of their actions, it's just a listing of abusive behaviours.
11/18/2012 c1 14letitbe54
I like dark stuff so this was really great. It was deep and kinda physiological. Very nice, I'd love another chapter!
11/18/2012 c1 Guest
make more chapters,i want to see if carlisle gets more loving and kind...
25 « Prev Page 1 2