for The Hunger Games of Panem,Oceania

12/27/2013 c9 16Longclaw 1-6
Riveting. Please continue, for this is the best works I've seen on this site. I'd very much like to see the other tributes described, plus more of how Katniss and Winston develop their relationship in the sexless Capital.
5/20/2013 c7 4SakuraDreamerz
Ouch! Poor Foxface! And man, that definitely sounds like the book!
5/20/2013 c2 SakuraDreamerz
Woowww, Ive read 1984 before! Now. Mix of 1984 and The Hunger Games would be a WHOLE lot scarier to live in!
5/8/2013 c6 fluffy
This is fascinating. I never thought these two stories could be merged so semalessly. i like how you injected details of 1984, like the chocolate and the notebook for Winston and the overalls and red sash. really cool. please continue this, i enjoyed both the books, and this... is something else. :D
3/2/2013 c5 3Dorpat
I did not realize how well these two stories went together until I read this. It's scary. You did a great job at combining these, and I would love to see more. No, seriously, you need to continue right now. I officially love this story.
12/11/2012 c1 46TouchedbyaMunster
This is good; I had to read both these books for a class. You did well putting them both together so far, although it seems a bit more Hunger Games than 1984.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service