FanFiction.Net
for The Mask

3/20/2014 c11 raindr0p33
I love love live this story! Equally sexy and hilarious! Please update soon, I can't wait for mire hehe.
I hope ichigo realises his feelings for rukia soon and that he doesn't go back to comforting inoue or anything like that...
11/30/2013 c11 11YukiMC
I love this fic! It's so good and I find Ichigo freaking hilarious! I looked up that guy though that Rukia keeps comparing him to, Johnny Rotten... yeah... no.
Really feeling the lemons too, those are pretty hot and I loved this chaps one. I feel like he gave in too easily though. Maybe should've had her pleasure him before she could cum with the "penetration" then finally letting her cum (hard and rough). Haha I'm kind of sadistic as you can see.
Besides that, really funny love the way you've done the characters. I'm hoping Rukia takes off her mask soon though, cause like you wrote that's totes awkward xD
Hopefully Orihime comes begging on her knees for Ichigo back and gets her eggs handed back to her and gets dropped kicked by Rukia. Of course figuratively speaking ;D
Can't wait for the next chapter, again GREAT JOB! *Double thumbs up*
7/30/2013 c11 avvrilstar
Well. Um- yes welll that was quite something...LOL j/k the. Last part tottally threw me off ; )
7/30/2013 c10 avvrilstar
Hehe. You make it sound so 'easy' ; )
6/22/2013 c11 4teshichan
Can someone say... Awkward?! Hahaha! Poor kids, they're probably traumatized right now. Aww. Haha!

Btw, i might be having a slow moment but what did you mean in the last sentence? Yes it was? Are you referring to them being naked?

Hope you update soon!
6/22/2013 c11 1ShadowMaster2014
Wonderful victory sex for our well-known lovers and I wonder what happen next after witnessing that cliffhanger at the end.
6/22/2013 c11 Eclipsestorm4
Good chapter, update soon please. :)
6/22/2013 c11 ilovebks
Woah super cool ending! Really comical! Can't wait to see what happens next!
6/1/2013 c10 ShadowMaster2014
Mission Accomplished and the two lovers decided to keep some of the money for themselves. And for a treat to celebrate, they both agreed to take a moon-light swim. How romanic for them.
6/1/2013 c9 ShadowMaster2014
The plan is set and the only thing now is let Ichigo & Rukia do it. I love it when a plan comes together.
6/1/2013 c8 ShadowMaster2014
Jumping' Jehosaphat, Ichigo got a plan of how getting revenge on Ulquiorra and Orihime and it must be a good one. *smiles evilly about it*
6/1/2013 c7 ShadowMaster2014
Sode send a message to Rukia to not take off the mask until she is reunited with her beloved. Also, very belated happy birthday Rukia-san.
6/1/2013 c6 ShadowMaster2014
HOLY HOTNESS! Ichigo & Rukia lost their virginity to each other and to me, that is fucking awesome! And what better time to make love for the first time for those two is none other than New Year's Eve. IchiRukia F'K 4EVER!
6/1/2013 c5 ShadowMaster2014
Woohoo! Ichigo and Rukia finally confessed their feelings to one another and have some naughty action as well. IchiRuki forever!
6/1/2013 c4 ShadowMaster2014
Pretty good chapter and Ichigo almost burned down a whole apartment. Hehe
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »