for Mixed Drinks

6/30/2013 c7 Alzo77
I absolutely adore this fic! I'm also glad that you updated it ((: It's funny and a completely different HiE fic! I really hope you continue it
6/18/2013 c1 Ezio
Update Naruto Rhymes. I need more!
6/17/2013 c6 Ultimoto The Great
Two things:

1: THIS. IS. AWESOME!

2. Please update soon!

3(surprise surprise): I really like this story. Its really good. When so you plan on updating?
5/9/2013 c6 1TheHandsofInjustice
I'll be honest I wasn't expecting a lot out of this story when I first clicked it. Another HIE fic? Call me skeptical, but I have to say I thoroughly enjoy it. it's funny and doesn't have all the clich├ęs that most others litter their fics with, all in all I'm glad I read it and can't wait to read more.
5/9/2013 c6 Guest
Happy!
Yay!
Good story.
4/15/2013 c5 39Maltrazz
Very nice. I was a bit wary at first, but it is quite good indeed. If you still want to use 'Haku' and 'Anko', we had an idea for that, if you would like to hear it.
4/14/2013 c1 gandalf
Sorry I'm putting this here, I know it has nothing to do with this, but I'm using someone else's computer and all I can do is put reviews, so the only way I can say anything is like this. About that Doctor Who/Kino's Journey crossover, I don't know why everyone is saying they're in character. The Doctor doesn't drink.
12/6/2012 c2 4Pyromania101
Okay, this is just weird. I don't know if I like this story, but it's funny from time to time. All in all, I do hope this helps you get your mojo back to work on your other stories.
11/19/2012 c1 blackbeltmaniac
Make it longer! I wanna know what devious things will happen to Suz!
11/19/2012 c1 suzilypuff
Cannot wait to see what happens. XD But you look so cute! Bahahaha
11/18/2012 c1 Pyromania101
This is...weird. Is this the self-insert story you told me about? Sounds like a stupid question, I know, but I wanna be sure. I hope you'll get the juices flowing again and continue with your other stuff like "Chosen Sword", because as funny as this is turning out to be, that story is your masterpiece.
26 « Prev Page 1 2