for The One With Joey and Phoebe's Baby

1/10/2017 c2 2lissberries
BEST. FANFIC. EVER.
2/1/2016 c3 chanandlerbong
awww! i LOVED THIS STORY! you are a very talented writer!
12/17/2012 c4 9Gohanlaser9
Sequel, please!
12/15/2012 c4 Guest
This is really good. Write more! :)
12/2/2012 c3 2Victoria-White-Cat
Oh m God, this was so great I loved it! All the characters were spot on and I love Phoebe/Joey! Well done!
11/26/2012 c3 10Peanuts
Hi! What a great story! I truly enjoyed reading this! I think you did a great job capturing the characters, the emotions, and the storyline! I'm glad everything worked out. I look forward to reading the epilogue. :-)
11/25/2012 c1 Sarah
That was really good! What happens next?!
11/20/2012 c2 19TheStormBlowsIn
what! no! no do NOT stop there!
11/20/2012 c1 TheStormBlowsIn
ohhh really good
11/20/2012 c2 foreverlovingdaryldixon
Oh my god you can't end it there! This chapter was amazing, I really wasn't expecting that ending though!
11/20/2012 c2 3Brrpenguin
Please please don't kill of phoebes not when she and Joey are going to be parents! I beg of you don't do it!
11/19/2012 c2 10Peanuts
Intense chapter! I was so happy thinking about Joey becoming a father and he and Phoebe being parents of a baby boy, and then the drama began. :-( Hoping everything turns out okay! Hope you update soon! :-)
11/19/2012 c1 Brrpenguin
This was really good! I am so excited that Joey gets a happy ending! Please write more!
11/19/2012 c1 foreverlovingdaryldixon
I really like this story, I hope Joey makes the birth on time, update soon?!:)
11/18/2012 c1 Peanuts
Hi! I like this! So happy that Joey and Phoebe are married and that Joey's excited he's going to be a father. Hope everything goes okay. Looking forward to the next chapter! :-)