for Titania and The Hunter

9/16 c5 corjca1
jellel you are a little wee prick a fucking nobody a cocksucking fagget scumbag
9/12 c65 1crea9587
An interesting concept. I like it and not to mention an easy to read through and digest the story.

I do not see many of that here on this site.

Thank you so much for the update. Sorry for the late review:)

Hope you are doing well and have a nice rest of the day or week.
9/10 c1 corjca1
god i hate that village full of evil vile satantic cock suckers whores real demons vile evil cruel humans who think they ll live forever hell is waiting for them i hate mankind
8/24 c5 Nexue R
And dropped, erza giving her eye... Rob would not do that, it defeats the purpose of it.. its stupid.
8/1 c3 AvidReader2425
I’m not really sure I like that he doesn’t seem to be able to kill anymore, considering everything he went through, I figured that would build up a killer instinct in him or something like that. Whatever
8/1 c2 AvidReader2425
Damn, this chapter made me tear up a little bit.
8/1 c1 AvidReader2425
Very interesting and entertaining opening first chapter
7/25 c13 dd224
]00 k0
7/21 c65 fox.kitsune911
I love this story. I've read it many times over already and can't wait for the new chapter. Everytime I see you post a new chapter i smile knowing it will be great. It just brightens my day reading your story. Can't wait for the next chapter, great work, just continue to do what you are doing. ️
7/20 c65 AILONKLAT
Bro medas permiso de subir la historia
De un nuevo Diablo de la casa gremori en mi perfil de watpat que se llama AILONKLAT
Voy a poner y esta historia no me pertenece le pertenece a Master Attlon y si tiene una duda que vengan a preguntar te ati y solo es una traducción
7/19 c65 JuanKui
Everytime i see a chapter update. I just have a big smile on my face. This chapter felt 100% Fairy Tail and I loved it. Can't wait to see what changed you do for Edolas. I've always enjoyed this arc so I can't wait to see what happens.
7/19 c65 Maelstrom Resurrected
Nice chapter! But where is the time travel side story where Erza, Lucy, Natsu and Gray time book travel to the past and meet their past selves?
I wanna see their perspective soon after this arc!
And that title that you made of very creative! Will this arc be long or short?
7/19 c3 NightmareKnight1
Well there went any interest I had in this. Started getting put off by the quick whiplash from Naruto's reactions once he woke up, but figured maybe you were just in a rush to get to canon or something. Bit more annoyed at the sudden convenience of Rob knowing exactly where Naruto was from and all about chakra. Then it got completely cartoonish when you had Naruto pull a Goku and Erza reacted with the stereotypical "you're a pervert" even though the both of them are still kids.
7/18 c65 1Red-Umbreon40
Yeeeeesssssss! It's good to have a new chapter for this. It"ll be interesting to see if Naruto has a dimensional double, along with Hashirama and the other shinobi and what they'll be like.
7/17 c65 6Riku Uzumaki
Gajeel is going to keep being the universe's chew toy until he gets his cat.
3,192 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »