FanFiction.Net
for Price of Our Sins

11/8 c43 Guest
This is an amazing story that has kept me enthralled from the first chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter!
9/3 c1 9Troon
This is very promising and you've written so much! I would suggest removing the Coldplay lyrics from the beginning as it has nothing to do with Westeros - I know the lyrics are to reference characters and events but it seems kinda jarring to me to feature a non-World of ASOIAF musical reference
8/28 c43 chris141
So glad you're back!
Very interesting insight into syilvia's relationship with Robert and i'm so glad mini is safe.
8/27 c43 7darkwolf76
The descriptions were lovely! It's sad such young characters have death so heavy on their minds, but then again, when you're faced with it time and again and surrounded by it, what else would you be able to think about?

I appreciated deeper insight into the relationship Sylvia had with her father. Her relationship with Cersei and how that shaped her has had a lot of focus. It's nice to get an insight to see what hand Robert had in shaping Sylvia. Even parents that are neglectful can have a profound effect on how their child turns out, and it can help you understand where a character is coming from to learn more about their past.

Did Sylvia and Bran have a bad relationship? It seemed like they might not have been particularly close but did Bran think lesser of her? Interesting... Wonderful chapter friend! Can't wait to see more!
8/26 c43 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
loved it!
3/2 c42 Guest
Oh shit! Wow, I cant believe Elane had such a change of heart. She always came off as so bitchy and cold and ambitious and disinterested in the baby, so I wonder, is this out of character? Or is this just a side of Elane we've never seen before that was always hidden by her motives. I guess it makes sense, because before this, she was always thinking of the future, and now here, she's thinking of the immediate present and how it might mean the baby is dead.

(AND I HOPE SHES' NOT DEAD but she screamed for help so the baby's either dead or this was pointless character dev?)

But yeah, I love this chapter, and the way you write the emotin and I hope you write more soon :D
1/21 c42 7darkwolf76
This chapter was heavy man. I know Sylvia and Robb still love each other but that is really being tested to the max, more on Robb's part I guess. Dang its gonna be hard to see how both cope when separating on such a bad note and under so much stress. Hopefully the end of the chapter means Minisa will be rescued? I couldn't handle it if she died. I don't know who's attitude towards Sylvia I dislike more, Robb or Catelyn. I get both completely, Sylvia isn't perfect, but what is she supposed to do? Such a heavy chapter, it was great! Wonderfully written! Please give us more soon!
12/30/2021 c42 Guest
Elane better save Minisa
or I hope she dies painfully
like have Ramsay torture her
12/26/2021 c42 CLTex
Great chapter!
12/25/2021 c42 Guest
NOO dont let Mini die
12/25/2021 c42 Guest
A fantastic chapter that was well worth the wait. You really did a good job of capturing the helplessness these characters are going through. And man, Elane, you better hope that Minisa lives, or you are going to be killed quite painfully, and you are going straight to hell.
12/1/2021 c1 Guest
please update soon
7/28/2021 c18 Erdbeerkuchen98
Ok this has to be said. I don’t know what will happen further, but Elane is SERIOUSLY pissing me off >=(
5/18/2021 c41 Vhu
Great chapter on price of our sins , so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
5/5/2021 c41 Natman717
Damnit, ugh pain pain and suffering, it hurts. While the OC is a bit blockheaded at time it makes her very real, very human and that is great. But damn do I love perfect people, and these people are not that. I really hope this couple makes it through the pain and the north comes out ahead, but it’s looking less and less likely.

Great story.