for Price of Our Sins

7/28 c18 Erdbeerkuchen98
Ok this has to be said. I don’t know what will happen further, but Elane is SERIOUSLY pissing me off >=(
5/18 c41 Vhu
Great chapter on price of our sins , so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
5/5 c41 Natman717
Damnit, ugh pain pain and suffering, it hurts. While the OC is a bit blockheaded at time it makes her very real, very human and that is great. But damn do I love perfect people, and these people are not that. I really hope this couple makes it through the pain and the north comes out ahead, but it’s looking less and less likely.

Great story.
5/5 c40 Natman717
I don’t know how but I really hope there were enough butterfly’s that theon won’t betray them this time.
5/5 c39 Natman717
I mean I can see Renly arguing but just go down there and tell him, we will support your bid to the iron throne of the 6 kingdoms, the north will become independent. And hint that the north may rejoin the other kingdoms a few generations down the line. TaDa easy. And again just get Cat out of there she will ruin everything.
5/5 c36 Natman717
Very good, as long as Sylvia gets her way and cat does not I’m happy.
5/4 c34 Natman717
God kill Catelyn.
5/4 c1 dvali
Great chapter. Nothing is solved and everything is getting worth. There will be a lot of tension between Robb and Sylvia.

I want more. And I hope that Vows will be updated soon. Good luck
5/4 c41 7darkwolf76
Ugh. You ended it in one heck of a spot. Trying to drive me crazy, are you? Ah, this chapter was so good. It was so dramatic and serious. You wrote it so well, I was getting stressed with our poor young parents. I did facepalm at Robb a little bit. Its like "Man, stop being the King around your wife. I know you feel you need to be the strong one for her and your daughter, but sometimes, a little vulnerability goes a long way. Sylvia wants her husband. Not the King." Seriously, I loved it and can't wait for the next chapter. I sort of want to slap Elane silly myself. It's easy to understand why she's doing it, but you hate her all the same for putting that little baby angle Mini in danger! Fantastic job!
5/3 c31 Natman717
God I’m loving this story but I hate when characters have flaws because I just want to jump into the story and throttle them all. Agahag just like god why can’t all these people be perfect and have the power to be their best selves, but noooo petty squabbling and stupidity shall run rampant.
As much as this annoys me, overall it is good, a story with real believable characters is a rare thing, so good job.
5/3 c41 Guest
So glad to see an update, it really made my day!
the feels are so strong! poor robb and sylvia!
I do wonder how this changes robb's conduct in the war, will he be more ruthless with his prisioners or his tactics, maybe less forgiving of any signs of failure or disloyalty? *looking at you roose*
3/4 c40 ginellabella
super super good. Everything about this is amazing. I really wonder what Sylvia's reaction will be omgg.
3/4 c1 ginellabella
This story is soo good. The characters are all beautifully written it makes me wanna cryyyy. Please don't give up on this i'll be rooting for you!
1/2 c40 4Supremus85
If something has happened to Minisa I'm going to be angry; poor thing. Nice chapter thought.
1/2 c40 7darkwolf76
Girl! That reaction at the end, it sent chills down my spine. I think I know what news that boy had. Robb's reaction would've been quite something to read about but then you cut it off! Dang cliffhangers! Just gotta come back for more I suppose.

This chapter was so heartbreaking though. Sylvia is really struggling with her identity, and everyone seems to be rejecting her or pushing her away when she needs acceptance the most. No wonder the poor thing is breaking down and thinking about getting drunk.

And Robb himself seems to be getting overwhelmed. He's trying to do the right thing, but it's crushing him, and it's obvious he's afraid he'll never truly get his wife back, that their relationship will be forever damaged. The love that he and Sylvia have for each other is apparent but they can't seem to express it to each other either.

And that one part at the beginning of the chapter, oh no... Not Mini! Robb and Sylvia are gonna be a wreck when they find out! But maybe that will bring them together? Cannot for the next chapter! This story is always the best and always getting better! You are so talented. Keep up the fabulous work friend!
543 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »