for Price of Our Sins

8/13/2017 c28 198765
Love the story please continue!
8/13/2017 c28 Guest
I love this story. I truly do. Sylvia is very well characterized. I just hope for the sake of my heart she's able to side with Robb. I see both of their sides. I'm just tired of seeing him die. Robb/OC stories are truly my favorite. You're on my favorites list. I'm an author with an addiction to fan fiction. I can't wait for more. - Helena
8/8/2017 c5 RandomUser9991
Out of all that I have read, I like this 'Robert's OC daughter' fanfiction the best. I hope that this exact flow of the story continues.
7/23/2017 c27 doug.goodguy
Loved this chapter.

P.S. So is Sylvia going to go with Robb to the south, or not?
3/27/2017 c27 2Kaizer-Kid
Just update damn you, you are finally at the war! You've done well thus far, but the story requires a continuation, so why not give it what it, you and we need? You in order to get it out there, and us so that we could see how this turns out?
3/19/2017 c16 3One-Step-From-Hell
16/?
3/12/2017 c27 1TheBlindSangheili
Great story, great characters, one of the most well written and thought out fanfiction I've ever read, and I'm glad to find a halfway decent firstborn story for GoT. Please update soon
3/8/2017 c1 3ElriyaStark
I don't think you wrote her OOC. I mean nobody is born evil and I really much can perfevtly imagine that Cersei was like you described her. I already really love yours story and dread the minute I will read the last updated chapter
12/27/2016 c27 1Owsla
I love your chapter title! And as for the chapter, I loved it! The drama is great! Originally I was siding with Robb's view, but now I see both Sylvia and Robb have a fair side of the argument, I like how they each handled it their own way. Robb kept his cool and tried to work things out, and Sylvia just drank. Haha, I love her. She's a perfect oc for Robert's daughter.

Aww, I loved Theon / Robb scene! So fun to read, humor is refreshing in Got. I wish we could have seen more Theon / Robb interactions in the Got/Asoiaf. I'm glad we have your fanfic!

That was such a heartwarming ending. Their love is stronger than all that jazz. Wow, your story is approaching the war, I am excited for what comes next. Oh, I can't wait, I hope we get to see Stanis or Renly! And more of the Stark family trio! 3

A chapter as beautifully written as always. :) No pressure, but I hope you can update soooon.
:D :D :D
12/25/2016 c27 7darkwolf76
Merry Christmas! Sorry for the late review. I was working and then I went out of town for Christmas. I loved this chapter! We got to see Robb and Sylvia's perspectives on the issue and then they came together to find some middle ground (hopefully). The ending was very sweet. It was beautifully written! You always do phenomenal though! I can't wait to see how Sylvia copes when the bannermen come. Keep up the amazing work dear and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas day!;-)
12/24/2016 c27 1metaladdict
Hey man, great to see a new chapter.

I am really curious if Robb is going to remember that blood is thicker remark from Theon. If could butterfly away a couple of things :P

Happy holidays to you too.
12/23/2016 c27 3RHatch89
11/27/2016 c11 95TMI Fairy
I love beets!
Borys
11/27/2016 c10 TMI Fairy
Thumbs for showing that high born women also had a job to do.
Borys