for Price of Our Sins

11/7/2016 c26 1metaladdict
Really good chapter.

I actually like the extreme reaction on Sylvia's part. Just let loose, no bullshit, just bliss. You see it a lot when people are in situations where they have to act a certain way.

Robb action this chapter is so a typical for a Stark. He should do one thing but fuck if isn't going to be a good guy :D.
11/6/2016 c26 3RHatch89
Awesome :)
11/6/2016 c26 CLTex
Great chapter. I do love Robb taking care of her in that state even in his anger, and Sylvia still trying to get her point across
11/6/2016 c26 7darkwolf76
So this chapter made feel a lot of things. I laughed at the antics of drunk Sylvia and the over the top reaction of protective brother Robb. I smiled when he decided to make up with his wife. I felt the anticipation and then I read the scenes with them together. I teared up. Why does your writing have to be so good that it screws with my emotions lie that?

They're both just overwhelmed kids trying their best to cope in the sh*t storm their families started. I felt horrible for both Robb and Sylvia. Maybe we can just slap Catelyn and then behead Cersei and Jamie for them? Will that work? No, you need them for the plot? Crap. Well, I tried. Where's the happy couple from the early chapters!? Poor babies.:(

This chapter was a difficult read, but it was powerful. To get humor and tearjerking drama in one chapter takes major writing chops, which you have in spades. You continue to keep your characters realistic. I feel like they're people that I sympathize with, not characters on a page. Your story is an absolute gem. Keep up the great work!
11/6/2016 c26 111ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
10/3/2016 c25 ninathena
Just caught up with this and it's still so good! Thanks for writing such an amazing story. I'm on the edge of my seat!
9/28/2016 c1 3Barryium
This is an amazingly well written story from what I can tell so far. I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews. Regardless, I look forward to reading more.
9/14/2016 c25 Auraflower18
You and the author of a song of fire and ice have created three dimension characters. There are characteristics of Slvia that I like and at the same time her arrogance when addressing small foke intruge and irks me.
Good job and keep writing.
9/4/2016 c1 Guest
She is somehow both obnoxiously naive and and naively obnoxious. She doesn't actually DO anything. Besides the fact she is Queen of the North and an official princess of the 7 kingdoms, she doesn't have any real political power. It's like I mentioned she is extremely naive even after all the shit that has happened and she is also very emotional. That would be okay because it's normal and human, and she is under a lot of stress and conflicted between her loyalty for her family vs her loyalty to her husband and in-laws. But she is not just anyone. She is under a position where she HAS to grow up and be a leader to her people and advisor to her husband for more than obvious reasons. Instead for all the talk of being the rightful heir of the throne she doesn't seem to show any care for her rightful place or her people at all, guided too much by her emotions and overly naive and trusting mentality. There is a thin line between being the sheltered princess like you are (trying) to potray her as, and an unrealistically empty-headed, politically retarded idiot like her who even raised in womanly pursuits being born not a prince is still of very high station and should have been taught at LEAST minimum political prospects. But she apparently hasn't and doesn't jack shit. And she sure as hell hasn't DONE anything substantial. She hasn't even tried to send Ravens to her fathers loyal banner men to explain the situation. Realistically even if there was a hint that an heir or heirs to a throne are not of the kings seed, loyal allies of the King would band together to discuss the situation and try to gather proof at least. But no. Sylvia can't even write a damn ravens scroll. Next thing you'll reveal in an upcoming chapter she is illiterate despite her station too. Wouldn't be suprised. Ugh.
9/4/2016 c25 alia00
it's a good fiction
8/18/2016 c25 doug.goodguy
This is a nitpick, but tomatoes are a new world crop, and new world crops don't grow in Westeros only old word crops grow in Westeros. So things like tabaco, potatoes, and tomatoes don't grow there. Again, just a nitpick, I'm loving the story.
8/7/2016 c25 3wordsonpage
:( I don't like Sylvia and Mini being away from Robb so I 1 million percent can't wait for the next chapter! Which hopefully sees them working things out before the re-introduction of the Lannisters. massive feels for this story :)
7/30/2016 c25 Guest
It's annoying how naive Sylvia is and how she trusts the Lanisters more than Robb.
7/26/2016 c25 beautiful-and-dread
Love this story! please update soon! I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this
7/25/2016 c25 Guest
Please I hope this story doesn't take years to finish :( I really enjoy the story
550 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »