for Price of Our Sins

7/18/2016 c25 Guest
I love it! Please update soon!
7/17/2016 c25 2Kaizer-Kid
This chapter feels incomplete to be honest, will only review properly at the next update, as I'll have a better idea how to judge and consider the situation accordingly.
7/16/2016 c25 3SPARKELS77
7/13/2016 c25 1metaladdict
I love the feels in this chapter.
7/12/2016 c25 Amber Ice Fox
Man this story breaks my heart. I wish the Starks could be happy but it is just never going to happen apparently. Damn those Lannisters. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
7/10/2016 c25 3doRodrigo
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
7/9/2016 c25 111ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
7/9/2016 c25 TINABELCHERISMYLIFECOACH
I love this chapter! Keep up the good work!
7/9/2016 c25 HermioneandMarcus
excellent chapter update and i can not wait to read more soon please and thank you cause i really love this story
7/9/2016 c25 38jean d'arc
Oh, poor Sylvia... Tough choices she will have to make now... Hopefully she'll be able to counsel Robb wisely...
7/9/2016 c25 7darkwolf76
Don't go making me cry! You should give yourself more credit. I was just doing what any friend would. It was an excellent chapter as usual. You never ever have disappointed. The tone difference between the first and second half of the chapters was so striking. Sylvia is certainly on rollercoaster of emotions right now! The scene in the glass gardens was so adorable, but the second part of the chapter made me feel so bad for Sylvia! I loved her character way too much! How did you do that!?;)

The ending was a little worrying. Sylvia may have a little too much of Robert in her when it comes to wine. I can't imagine Robb is going to be happy to find his wife and daughter disappeared, only to discover Sylvia drunk out of her mind and their little girl left unattended. I think Sylvia is heading for a lounge lashing. Yikes!

Marvelous job! Remember to never doubt yourself and to keep going! I cannot wait for next chapter and hope you update soon!;)
7/9/2016 c25 CLTex
Great chapter. Truly a shame to see them going from a happy time to a time of war. She's definitely right to be concerned and scared now, and hopefully she can talk to Robb about it
7/5/2016 c24 Guest
Please keep them safe. Maybe a little brother for Mini?
7/5/2016 c23 Guest
Please let Eland be found out
7/5/2016 c24 HPuni101
Looking forward to more. Please update soon. Best wishes.
550 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »