for Price of Our Sins

7/4/2016 c24 3doRodrigo
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
7/3/2016 c24 7darkwolf76
Wonderful chapter! You never disappoint.:) I always love Sylvia because she's so vulnerable and flawed, a real person with strengths, weaknesses, and realistic emotions. She was quite mean to Osha and even a bit petty towards Bran, but I can't blame her for that. She's trying to cope with her greif and protect her loved ones with the knowledge she has. Also, the first little family scene with Mini and her parents was so adorable. A great bit of happiness in a very serious part of the story. Keep up the amazing work and I can't wait for next chapter!:)
7/3/2016 c24 Belladonna007
I loved this chapter! It's really interesting to see Sylvia contend with Osha and sort of argue with Bran. Will Osha ever come to respect Sylvia and vice versa?
7/3/2016 c24 Guest
Liked the chapter, I'm wondering how Sylva is going to react to the whole Eddard is captured and then beheaded thing.

I actually like that Sylvia doesn't trust Osha. It makes sense.
7/3/2016 c24 Boramir
Good Chapter. I am glad to see that this story is still going. I think that Sylvia is being foolish to fear Osha 1) If she hurt any of the Stark boys their wolves would devour her. 2) She is in Winterfell (with chains on her), she can't leave, she is south of the Wall and she knows Robb would hunt her down and behead her if she harmed anyone or even just tried to flee. I think we are seeing Cersei's influence teaching her children to view anyone who isn't a Lannister blood relation as a mortal enemy and anyone who isn't noble as dirt beneath her boots. You write very well (it is hard to write a character with the flaws of ordinary people).
7/3/2016 c24 CLTex
Interesting chapter. I also like the bits of even Sylvia thinking of that she isn't the cruel one, yet thinking of Bran and how upset he was. I do like the juxtaposition of the two and their thoughts on frailty. Looking forward to her confrontation of Robb
7/2/2016 c24 Lady Syndra
Uh...is Bran kidding? That his mother would never be rude to Osha? Because she totally would. She's so stiff, she would ever approve of wildlings being near her precious children. She would be so controlling, there's no way she wouldn't find a way to disdain Osha if not directly. Looks and glares and smaller gestures just like how she scorned Jon for all those years.
6/30/2016 c3 CaptainToast321
I like the story so far. It's fairly well written, and the plot is interesting. I love the characters as well. Sylvia is what I'd imagine a girl brought up in that environment to actually be. Not like a lot of OCs that people make always seem to be too normal for how they were raised. She seems more natural, so great job on that.
I do hope you do something with Stuffy. Like maybe (once magic starts to really come back to the world after the red comet) have him become more real. As in like a shadow protector or something.
4/21/2016 c23 Chv
Great chapter on Price of sins,so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
3/12/2016 c23 1metaladdict
Nic chapter, looking forward to the next one
3/5/2016 c23 Guest
:) Awesome!
3/4/2016 c23 5EndlessReign
I know in this story Robert paid more attention to Sylvia, but I think she wouldn't be as emotional as you made her out to be. She saw what kind of horrible man he was, and he wasn't an attentive father by any means. I wonder if Ned will go against Joffrey!
3/2/2016 c6 tadah2
You switched verb tenses several times in this chapter.
3/2/2016 c23 HermioneandMarcus
3/1/2016 c23 CLTex
Very tough chapter...so hard to read what Sylvia is dealing with, especially with the kind of relationship she had with her father...very excited for more!
550 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »