for Gotham High: Ace in the Hole

8/28/2016 c4 6GalacticaCAG
What a fantastic story and an awesome continuation of your Gotham High series. I notice you have not had the time to update this in quite some time. Been there, done that! However, if you ever did elect to return to this story, I can guarantee at least one reader. Well done!

All the Best,
The CAG
7/22/2015 c4 Guest
When are bruce and Barbara gonna kiss
2/3/2015 c4 17korben600
Ok, you haven't updated for a while, and chances are that you will never bother to respond to a random stranger writing a review on one of your stories, but I just wanted to say you are a good author, and I hope you continue with this series, as I personally believe it is pretty good, and has a lot of potential.
8/5/2013 c4 SassySue
Nice update! I'm sure Bruce is going to find out about the stranger. After all he's the goddamn Batman.
8/5/2013 c4 Anonymous Rex
I am absolutely speechless at all the aspects of the DC Universe that you've brought into this one chapter. Batman, Lex Luthor, Robin and Batgirl, John Constantine (and that clever mention of Jason Blood), and finally the Royal Flush Gang under the orders of the Court of Owls. I can't wait to see where all of this heads in the future.
Keep writing!
8/5/2013 c4 4The Red Ghost22
I gotta say so far i love this story (and the rest of this series) and I can't wait to see where this is going. I'm just wondering if and how you will include the rest of the batfamily in this story. I mostly want to know how Jason Todd could fit here and if you plan on including him in this story or any sequels. If you include him will he be the second Robin after Dick becomes Nightwing or will you just start him off as Red Hood (or Red-X if you want to go all Teen Titans) and be a kid around their age who is going up against the dealers, except with lethal force, pitting him against Batman and Co. from the start. Just some things I'm wondering about, and some ideas for you if you want. Hopefully Tim, Steph, and Cass get here as well. Also can't wait to see how all the villains get in this as well (especially the Al Ghuls and Joker, cause you know, they're some of his biggest foes) and what the Court is up to and how this will effect Dick. Anyways keep up the good work on this amazing au.
6/11/2013 c3 Guest
I love how you subtly add in elements from DC Universe. I wasn't so sure about adding Dick in but you pulled it off. It's like a family (a dysfunctional one I might add) and I envision Dick kind of like a child and Bruce and Babs the parents. Everything in your stories flow so well.
12/2/2012 c3 SassySue
I like badass Alfred. This was such a good chapter and poor Bruce he has to go socialize. Anyway can't wait for the next update and nice job :)
12/1/2012 c3 3OnFireGeek
Alfred is awesome.
11/28/2012 c2 5jdcocoagirl
this is quite interesting. more soon.
11/24/2012 c2 SassySue
I really liked this chapter! The ending if the chapter was good to :)
11/24/2012 c2 3OnFireGeek
I love this so much, it's making my face hurt. The chemistry between our vigilantes is amazing, and your grammar has gotten better!
When you get published, if you ever decide to do so, let me know. I'd pay money for you.
11/22/2012 c1 OnFireGeek
SO excited for this!
11/19/2012 c1 SassySue
I'm so excited! I love the Royal Flush Gang! I can't wait to see the others an after reading the discription I can't wait to see Harvey! Amazing job and I can't wait for more :D

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service