for Little Blue Demon

9/10/2015 c2 Annabelle Flynn
CONTINUE YOUR STORY DONT LEAVE ME HANGING
3/29/2015 c2 XxgirlblunderxX
Awww this story is really interesting update soon plz !
2/3/2015 c2 27kirune12
I kinda hope this will turn into Bon x Rin ;D

PLEASE, PLEASE, CONTINUE. YOUR WRITING STYLE IS VERY GOOD! :D
2/3/2015 c1 27kirune12
Your note:

Yukio does not AND WILL NOT process any demonic powers in this fanfic.

FINALLY. THERE IT IS! Its very interesting! Im intrigued :D

...have you read manga? Ive watched anime first and I was enthralled! BUT THEN I READ MANGA AND I WAS VERY DISAPPONTED WITH THE ANIME ;A;
1/21/2015 c2 Passing Stranger
Please update soon! I really like this story so far- it totally deserves more attention!
12/16/2014 c2 5Natsuki D
Oh boy *sweat drops* if the actuall Rin saw this I wonder how he would react?
Please update ASAP ok _
9/7/2014 c2 Love it
Love it love it love it love it
8/23/2014 c2 Lolly1o1
This is an awesome fic and it would be awesome if u came back to it one day and sorry for talking like a teenager lol
8/10/2014 c2 2PotatoButts
*pouts* i wish you would update..
8/3/2014 c2 Guest
Please write more chapters!
6/9/2014 c2 RainbowLove123
Please continue this story, I love it! :)
3/3/2014 c1 Blackfox0100
This is a great story! Just one thing, it says in the anime and the manga that Satan is the only one who can open the Gehenna Gate. I don't know how stingy you are about accuracy, but I just thought I'd point that out. But please continue the story! I'd love to know what happens next!
3/2/2014 c2 3Diverging Patronus
Ahhh! Continue! Please? This is awesome!
12/13/2013 c2 2Gray White Shadows
Yay! I like this story already, with Rin's sadistic dark side, fufufu. And you have no idea how estatic you made me when you said Yukio isn't going to inherite the flames, because in my opinion its should only be Rin and Satan. :)
Oh, and I would like it if Mephisto Pheles made a flamboyant appearance and was so surprised to see Rin that he almost let slip, because he said 'hi little brother' or something or other u
Don't forget to update :)
10/27/2013 c2 Guest
This is extremely good. Please continue!
63 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »