for Little Blue Demon

10/16/2013 c1 2destiny6100
8/27/2013 c2 7the-darker-side-of-things
oh snap pls update and pls no pairings for this story :3
8/14/2013 c2 Galaxy-Dragon
I really like this story. Please update soon! :)
7/28/2013 c2 5SatanicAsch
Could you keep writing this? D:
5/22/2013 c2 2werepirechick
WRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITE MOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREW RITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEM OREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWR ITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMOREWRITEMO REWRITEMORE!
4/30/2013 c2 emmaeuae
oh my satan! pleaseeee update soon! i love this story so far and i cannot wait for an update! _
4/22/2013 c2 TooLazyToLogin
Hurry up and update, I really want to see what happens next!
3/10/2013 c2 7langelos
Please update! This is great, and you have a wonderful writing style. I can't wait to see what will happen. :)
2/26/2013 c2 blue
will there be more of this? Its such a good story!
1/12/2013 c2 Cynical-Servant
Story's good so far XD!

So so glad this isn't friggin' incest (which I hate 'cause I think it's gross when people put Yukio & Rin together there twins for god's sake! just no on the incest) and I have a identical twin by the way so I guess you can say it's insulting or whatever when people put siblings together...

Enough of my babbling please update soon ;D!
1/7/2013 c2 livetotell
wow! i liked your story! it's so cool! loved how rin's mom alive and he's been raised in gehena(?) while having all of his brothers as overprotective! maybe minuse maphisto. but hey, nobody's perfect! except rin, but he isn't real... too bad...
12/31/2012 c2 Guest
Very interesting to read, love Rin's personality.
12/31/2012 c2 3FrancyPantsFrance
Ohhh this is good. I love your idea! I would love to read more, please updTe when you have time. :)
12/22/2012 c2 soft-tempered-bunny
.AWESOME! I had this idea in my mind for a while, to be honest .But I pretty much don't have much talent in writing than you do. I'm really glad I found this. So UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDDATE!
12/11/2012 c2 Snickerdoodlezzzz
Ohhh ! I love this story sooo much ! Please continue writing this story k ! :)
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »