FanFiction.Net
for New Beginning

6/20/2013 c11 4eagle eyes98
Even if this was a filler chapter, it still was very important.

I assume there is a bit of foreshadowing in the words, "it seemed he wouldn't have to live in the dark for long."

This secret order is a cool idea, I hope to see an early update
6/20/2013 c11 138Toaneo07 Ver2.0
mmmm yeah ,most emotion in the fic ,nice!
6/15/2013 c10 Darth Renatus
I've just recently got into this story and I gotta say good job. I honestly like the character development in this story especially the Azula/Aang pairing you rarely see this pairing ever. And personally Azula is one of my favorite characters in avatar as she has so much potential and her story is rarely told and while she looks and acts crazy in reality she's just lonely and has extreme abandonment issues and mommy issues.
5/31/2013 c10 Anonymous Human
I do enjoy a well written Azulaang such as this jewel I came across a while ago. I hope this story doesn't fall to the wayside like other stories I've read by other authors. Nothing is more disappointing than to read an excellent story, get to the last chapter with unfinished plot twists and notice it hasn't been updated in three years, or even 5-6 months.

(Had I remembered my password this wouldn't be anonymous)

Thank you for your chapter updates. May your Air Nomads fly freely and your enemies be burning skeletons in sapphire flames.
5/27/2013 c10 RJCA27
Katara dont even try. Leave Aang alone! lol see what your story has done to me?! Every chapter seems to be more intense and a nailbitter to the future evnts thats gonna happen. You really know how to capture your readers through words...You are plain amazing.
5/27/2013 c10 5LegatusMik
Wow wow wow wow wow You never disappoint. The story line is just so adorable and Azula is perfectly done and so is Aang with all the love and cheerfulness. I kinda just want to read it all over again because it gave me so many feels. I'm just so happy because it's been so long since I've read an Azulaang fic that completely grabbed my interests. And I really, really needed one because I was kind of losing my muse. Thank you so much for this and try to update ASAP!
5/27/2013 c10 Selarom1219
That was a good setup chapter and you left it with a cliffhanger on what's to come in the future, I hope you continue soon with the next chapter and I can't wait for more!
5/27/2013 c10 4eagle eyes98
I'm glad to be of service,

This chapter was really good, I liked the end but I think I saw a mistake somewhere in here

Overall the chapter was amazing, I just wonder what will happen next.
5/27/2013 c10 christppher
Good chapter please continue more !
4/23/2013 c9 138Toaneo07 Ver2.0
cool ,i like this fic
4/17/2013 c9 4eagle eyes98
I have now read this story and it was really good, just as your other story. If you remember who I am, then i hope you dont mind if i give a suggestion. Zuko can discover that Azula and Aang are friends with benefits and lash out at Aang forcing to run to one of the Air temples and seek a little peace for a while, I dont know what you should do with Azula during this time, If any comments and says something, take the highest requested. Personally i suggest that she stay and be upset and as Aang returns Zuko apologizes after having a conversation with his sister that may or may not have the topic of "love" in it, as i said it is up to you. If she chases him then, then maybe someone might comment of this reveiw and give an idea. I don't see where it would go.

As always, I will ask that if my idea is used at any point in the story that i receive credit, sorry but I just like to know that my idea was considered and someone else didnt just happen to think of the same idea.
4/5/2013 c9 36Ares-sama
*W*
3/30/2013 c9 12Ranibow2malfoy
Quick progress, but I like it!
3/29/2013 c9 6FanOfAction
this was an awesome chapter! i really liked how azula showed everybody she was the best firebender around! and her spar with aang was nice. i like how their relationship is progressing, but zuko shouldn't be so stingy ( let the two lovers be! lolz. anyways update soon!
3/27/2013 c9 Gannicus
Good to see that Aang was able to defeat Azula on a friendly match with only the fire element and that they were able to bond over it, though I wonder abount the secrecy of their relationship and Mai's intentions towards keeping it, I'm guessing the reason answered "Eventually" to Aang is that she doesn't want to go against Zuko so soon after they started rebuilding their relationship. But all in all great chapter, thanks.
64 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »