FanFiction.Net
for New Beginning

3/27/2013 c9 RJCA27
omg beautiful33 another wonderful chapter done. Keep going we wanna see more AangxAzula!
3/16/2013 c8 1phhsdj
Keep going ing it good
3/16/2013 c8 EmmaleeJoy
I've read several other stories with this pairing... most of them are pretty dark... which I enjoy, but I also like your lighter approach to Azula's character. She's different... but not so different that she's unrecognisable from her character in the show. Update soon please! I look forward to seeing how this story progresses.
3/15/2013 c2 49Ninja Master
Another great ch!
3/11/2013 c1 Ninja Master
Very awesome!
3/4/2013 c8 12Ranibow2malfoy
Oh it just gets better and better!
3/3/2013 c8 7The PhantomHokage
Really interesting story so far can't wait to see more or how Azula and Aang's friendship grows and becomes more
3/3/2013 c8 Emma
It's awesome so far! I like how you're not rushing things. You're giving them time to form a bond. Im hooked. Update soon!
3/3/2013 c8 Selarom1219
I love the progression, it has that adventurous feeling with a hint of comfort. This was a shortt relaxing chapter and I'm glad you are keeping things simple thus far, it's the little things that matter :). Can't wait for the next chapter and GL on that test!
3/2/2013 c8 chrksgopher
I enjoy ed this chapter. Looking to see the next one .
2/25/2013 c7 RJCA27
noo not an arrange marriage! omg cant wait on whats about to happen next! update soon!
2/25/2013 c7 12Ranibow2malfoy
I love it... So fucking much!
2/25/2013 c7 6FanOfAction
very interesting! glad to see that you updated! i'm really glad that the couples thing is working out (but poor katara!) maybe u could add in some action in the next chapters D
2/25/2013 c6 blahblah4234
Lovely. I like the pace..of the story and I really like the way Azula has changed..it's like ...she is remorseful in a good way.
2/25/2013 c7 Gannicus
Nice to see Azula finally warming up to Aang a little and to see her flying Appa as well, I'm not used to reviewing the stuff I read here, but I love the Azula x Aang pairing (It was the main reason I joined this site in the first place), the first Azulaang fic I read on this site was "The Princess and the Avatar" which is by you as well, and I love both your stories, if a review is what motivates you to write and post faster as you stated I'm more than happy to oblige, as you are one of my favorite writers, and I hope Zuko won't meddle too much on Azula and Aang's relationship with the whole political marriage thing.
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »