for Dimples

11/6/2014 c1 7musichettta
This is ADORABLE. Love the continuation! Happy endings for all. So sweet! Great story. Roxanne/Matthieu is amazingly cute.
12/16/2013 c1 kimberly.clarkposey
Really really good
2/21/2013 c1 9Soniaham
Beautiful, really
2/19/2013 c1 15amama123
This is really sweet :) I loved it.
12/31/2012 c1 4Alexa Eversence
So, one night I was checking my email before bed, and I saw that you had posted with story. So I thought, "Oh, I'll just read the beginning and then read the rest in the morning." No. I got sucked in and read the whole thing, so good job on that. :) Also, I'm not an artist, but my best friends is, and I don't think the parts about painting were too bad. You faked it well. :) Really nice job on this one-shot!
12/19/2012 c1 1Magimagus
Oh, I just loved this one-shot! It was so adorable :) And I like how it's called "Dimples", and how Matthieu has dimples haha. That's so cute.

I love how Roxanne started to like him as soon as she saw him - and how she started visiting Louis' flat more before they finally became boyfriend and girlfriend... Though it makes me think, did he ask her or did she ask him? I liked how Roxanne was the one to ask him to marry her, and not the other way around... How did she ask him? Was it just a simple "will you marry me?" or did she do it differently?

Aww they're just so cute. And then when he met Roxanne's mum and she and Fleur learnt they'd been dating for quite a while - makes me wonder what George's reaction to their dating would have been. Would Angelina have told him later, or would Roxanne have told him? It was just so cute :)

And I think the interpretaiton of being an artist was okay, though I only do art for lessons haha. I know I want to stop and capture beautiful scenes I find but can't or... don't, haha, but yeah. I really like that Matthieu's an artist haha c: And I really like how you showed their progress in learning how to speak each others languages, and how he eventually moved out of Louis' flat to live with her. And it makes me wonder if before they got married, she would've travelled to France to meet his parents maybe...

I like that even thought they have a very lovey-dovey relationship, they still have arguments now and then :) And I really love how Louis supports their relationship and everything haha.

So I really liked the one-shot! I think it was super sweet haha :) I liked Roxanne and Matthieu together. It's really nice c:

-S
12/12/2012 c1 OurQueenJKR
This is amazing! Oh my gosh it was totally worth the wait. AAAAHHH! It was so good and sweet and wonderful and fabulous :)
11/24/2012 c1 1Hairbrush55
That was so cute! I'm so happy for Roxanne, it's so nice that she got her happy ending! I love Matthieu too! He's so sweet!
11/22/2012 c1 4Love-Pink26
So cute! It was such a sweet love story! Please write more on them...maybe about their family and such. Loved this! D.
11/22/2012 c1 6saeven
Cute :)
11/22/2012 c1 Jo Gurtrude
EEKKKKKK! sorry cant write much hyave to go to work :)
11/21/2012 c1 13DarkDramaLady
This, this is truly adorable and I love it. I love the format of the story. I love the story itself. Made me smile all the way through. Congratulations and good job
11/21/2012 c1 5exogenesissymph
Realllllly sweet!
I love the personality you gave to everyone in this story. It makes them "sound" right :)
Scorpius's was exactly the one I'd imagine him having:)
Again, this is really good
11/20/2012 c1 8nadenelouis3
best. story. ever.
Loved it.
Roxanne and Matthieu (Math-you?) are beyond adorable.

This was worth the wait

have some...erm...I think I have some m'n'ms somewhere
11/20/2012 c1 20lunylovegoodlover
This was well worth the wait. I love A House Full of Gingers and these are two of my favorite characters. Normally the whole Female-Weasley/Potter-In-Love-With-Scorpious-Jealous-Of-Him-And-Rose thing is really off-putting to me, but it was well done in here and wasn't really the point anyway. Great job!
20 Page 1 2 Next »