FanFiction.Net
for Shinobi's Creed

6/12 c13 Sahamosveb
I don't understand why the authors keep doing this to Hinata. There is not ONE good fanfic where she gets a stamp. For what?
1/20 c51 Venom1462
So has this story been abandoned or is it just in hiatus? I hope not. This is one of my favourite Naruto fanfics.
1/20 c38 Venom1462
I haven't commented on a single chapter yet despite loving this fic. But this chapter was just too good. The song was so perfect and ended exactly with the fight too.
12/17/2023 c7 3Omnipotent.01
its simply stupid logic to make kiba look down on kunoichi, being around his mother and sister who are both strong...
12/14/2023 c1 Guest
Everything else is artistic freedom. Just an assassin monologuing? No. Just no. Not being seen until the blade is in the target is the whole bloody point of assassin's!
10/26/2023 c51 Guest
This story is great. Fantastic character development. Keep it up
7/4/2023 c1 NIG GER OPPRESSOR
Kill yourself with this retarded story
6/28/2023 c42 1MythicGR66
I'd wish Naruto stuck more to the assassin type of combat, Tactics, deception, design new assassin tools to help him succeed or Jutsu that are meant more for hiding or assassination.

In every Fic where they try to make him different from norm, he still learns Rasengan, shadow clones, use Kurama's Chakra and 9/10 fuinjutsu. Clones I'm fine as with fuinjutsu it fits with the AC theme, but please don't make him another C&P Naruto with hidden blades and that's it.
6/27/2023 c38 MythicGR66
i hope Hitomi leaves Hiashi, he's pure toxic.
6/27/2023 c36 MythicGR66
I hope to see more butting of heads between Naruto and Jiraiya, be it about their difference in philosophy (while they are the same overall, Jiraiya isn't willing to kill/remove those who can't/don't want to be reasoned with, or who aren't worth redeeming. Assassins: Kill one to save thousands, Jiraiya/Cannon Naruto: Why Fight, let's talk it out (though he's tried to kill you multiple times and plans to start a war))

Or as he tries to turn Naruto in to what kind of Shinobi he thinks Naruto should be, and that he's basically trying to turn him in to a copy of his father. Rather than the Assassin he is and wants to be. Also, the only reason he's in his life is the Akatsuki.
6/27/2023 c34 MythicGR66
I'm surprised Neji didn't just kill Omoi, by destroying his heart with the last few hits of the Hakke Rokujūyon Shō or as a finishing blow.
6/27/2023 c31 MythicGR66
Ahh, one question, since 99% of the Uchiha clan is alive. Why is he bothering after Sasuke? When all he wants is the Sharingan. He could take any one of a hundred Uchiha any random day.

The "reason" in the manga was the fact he was one of the last Uchiha, Itachi could beat him easily, most likely didn't know of Tobi/Obito and one of the few times Orochimaru could have a 80% of finding & getting to him was the Chunin Exams.

You will have to give more of a reason why it's Sasuke he wants. Be it to get revenge on Itachi, he's the only easiest to be swayed to join him, or he's the only Uchiha with a Sharingan in his age range, as he wants a personalized new body and the others are not good enough, too old or some such reason.
4/3/2023 c10 5Lord Mandragon
A very well written story. The characters are well written, and the way it diverges from cannon is both realistic and compelling. Everything comes together nicely. Excellent job.
3/22/2023 c51 Guest
Might I recommend getting a Discord page and finding a few beta's to help with writing and also it will keep us updated.

P.S. If your wondering why I made two of these it's because I don't if you would have seen this one or the other one.

UlforceGreymon
3/14/2023 c51 19Dragon and Sword Master
It is great to see you finally back in the saddle and glad to see that you aren't dead just yet.

Concerning the chapter, I enjoyed every part of it. The tea ceremony with Anko, the assassin meeting and Naruto showing off his new invention (I have not heard many good things about Unity so I doubt I'm missing much) and finally everything concerning Fuu.

Great chapter and cannot wait to see more!
2,830 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »