for Shinobi's Creed

1/22 c47 KadeBear
Man I'm really enjoying this fic, this last arc kinda seemed to drag but it was very suspenseful. Especially seeing how Naruto literally will never trust Jiraya again...at least without something major happening between the two of them. Definitely wondering how you'll do the Sasuke retrieval arc. Loving the fic so far, keep up the fantastic work!
1/13 c47 34Zanzibar1
Keep up the great work! I am still enjoying this story immensely though it took me a while to catch up with all the updates.
1/8 c7 Nad19
what a hypocrite, geez. well fine i guess
1/8 c6 Nad19
no tension whatsoever?
1/8 c5 Nad19
umm the idea is good, but the conflict.. i didn't see any big problem/conflict and i think you need to make the emotional upheaval more noticeable. or maybe not yet? anyways, it's quite interesting. good job and keep on improving!
12/22/2020 c7 Guest
Your explanations here about the assassin's maxim is what Ezio said in Revelations
12/19/2020 c47 NJred2000
Can you also make a chapter scene of Hinata doing the Assassin's Creed III trailer like you did to Naruto doing the Assassin's Creed I trailer and Mukei, I think that his name, the pirate captain doing the Assassin's Creed IV: The Black Flag. LOVE YOUR STORY BTW!
12/17/2020 c9 alcfiegen
if I read farther ahead and find out they forgive Her father for being a worthless Father I will stop reading.
12/17/2020 c9 alcfiegen
treating *women* with respect. No woman says *females* in reference to women in any normal sentence.
12/13/2020 c47 7supermage543
Sory i didnt review this chapter earler great work as always also you now have a tv tropes page here is the link /Fanfic/ShinobisCreed
12/6/2020 c47 Likmereet
Crack ships are only easy to ship by delusional psychos.
12/5/2020 c47 3AspiringAuthor236
How much emo naruto will you include in this story man goddamn.
11/28/2020 c47 Likmereet
Lol. You are a complete retard and fucking pathetic.
11/26/2020 c1 pheonixmamba
11/25/2020 c47 Ryu wolf
Great job with this chapter
2,631 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »