FanFiction.Net
for Wild Hearts and Winter Wishes

3/30/2013 c3 MoonFall
Pleaaaase, write another chapter I can't wait to see Gen and Tifa on the Christmas party! I love yor story ...I kinda love Genesis all the time ..so please! 3
3/29/2013 c3 19XlittlexninjaX24
Well. I only have one thing to say:
"Yeah. Confess your undying devotion, then nail him."(:
3/29/2013 c1 Moonfall
That story was so lovely! It was perfect I love it 333
3/28/2013 c3 Me
I love this story!
11/25/2012 c2 God Of Twilight
Great job :D Will there be more chasers for Tifa's heart? Update soon!
11/25/2012 c2 12Carriesworld
Thank you for the head's up that you are writing this! I'm hooked. I am a big Genfa fan and I am loving this so far. Genesis is perfect and I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Keep up the good work!
11/24/2012 c2 5maskofjack
I love both chapters :) I never review things, but I wanted you to know that people do read this! Yuffentine is my favorite! But I also love Genesis, regardless of any girl he's paired with. Shockingly even OCs- and I really hate OCs.
11/22/2012 c1 8Numinous-Alqua
So sweet. I like where this is going, especially with Christmas around the corner. Keep up the good writing!
11/21/2012 c1 5honey-taste
Genesis is so handsome and romantic when he wants to be .He's my favorite character along with Tifa they make the paerfect couple ever.I also LOVE Sephiroth a lot so I hope to see him more in the story and as a rival for Tifa's heart""She so lucky"".Please update soon I wanna know what will happen and if Genesis conffesses...
11/20/2012 c1 9xXNevermoreO.OXx
Cool story I luv so much!