for Tansy Running High

7/15/2020 c12 3elorielee
One of the best Whateley stories, thanks.

A pity it's the end of the line for this version. Certainly better than what remains of the WHU.
7/18/2014 c12 32Poetheather1
This was an excellent story. I really loved it and there were some fantastic moments.
7/18/2014 c11 Poetheather1
Wow... waking up from the frying pan and dropping right into the deep fryer. Ouch. This Tansy is growing on me. Nicely done.
7/18/2014 c9 Poetheather1
A truly epic rescue of those three. Keep up the good work.
7/18/2014 c8 Poetheather1
Another wonderful chapter. I like how you are mixing your fic with canon events. Very nice.
7/18/2014 c7 Poetheather1
Another fun chapter. The first Boston fight was rather fun. Nicely done.
7/18/2014 c6 Poetheather1
Another fun chapter. The introduction of Chou was very well done. A decent explanation of the whole Handmaid thing. I really do like what you are doing with Tansy so far. I am really enjoying this.
7/18/2014 c3 Poetheather1
This is really fun. I like how you are tweaking Tansy. You are missing one of the Lit Chix btw. Just saying.
7/18/2014 c2 Poetheather1
Another interesting chapter. Nice addition of the Kimba crew.
7/18/2014 c1 Poetheather1
This is an interesting start. I am enjoying this fic so far. When you mentioned an Asian girl I immediately thought Chou (but I would wouldn't I) until I noticed the height reference. I am looking forward to the rest.
8/26/2013 c12 Lisafication
Oddly I came across this on the Crystal Hall forums some time ago, but reviewing there would require both thread necromancy and actually making an account, both things I am disinclined to do.

Excellent story, this is part of my Whateley Kaleidoscope headcanon (Type-Moon reference, don't worry if you don't get it) - it is my favourite out of all the Whateley stories I've read - canon included, apart from possibly Insanity Prerequisite and Parkour Jam Hooligans - I loved the character development Tansy went through throughout the story.

There are a couple of errors I noted, chiefly that the Lit Chix talk about Heartbreaker as if she's Sweetheart, but it's only obsessive-compulsive tendencies/autism that I'm putting that in for, as it's been long enough that there's not really a need to edit over such a minor thing.

I saw discussion of a possible sequel on CHall and if you do so, that would be awesome - it really is a good story.
6/28/2013 c12 5Judah
This is my favorite fiction piece from the Whateley continuity. I like much better than anything on the main Whateley page that I've read.
1/9/2013 c12 irfane
Pretty amazing whateley fic.
12/9/2012 c12 24Aaron Nowack
I am a sucker for a good redemption story, and this certainly qualifies. Excellent work, and I hope you do choose to continue at some point in the future.
12/2/2012 c12 Progos
This was awesome! This does seem like a natural endpoint, but I hope your muse comes back to this AU someday. I like it.
23 Page 1 2 Next »