for the Darkness - AVBSU Sequel

4/14/2013 c22 2imkindofahobbit
afjsd;lkljase;fdgasj that ending! ahh that is now on the list of things that aren't okay. Is it possible to write a fanfiction of a fanfiction? but it was absoutley great. this is possibly one of my favorite stories that i have ever read on here and i just i love it. thanks for writing this.
4/14/2013 c21 imkindofahobbit
Ohmygosh that was just. i love this. i love the idea of the movie and this was just. i can't even put into words how much i loved this. I'm really sad that it's ending soon though plus Charley/ST feels ah!
3/23/2013 c20 imkindofahobbit
Oh my god that was just amazing! I loved this whole idea! I honestly would never have guessed. That was just perfect!
3/23/2013 c19 imkindofahobbit
Ah that was just so amazing! I am so mega excited for all of the explications of everything. this really made my day (seeing and update anyways) great job, as usual
3/9/2013 c18 imkindofahobbit
Oh my god that was just drama and wow. I think this is my favorite chapter so far. I just I thought it was amazing. I really loved how they broke into song before battle and ST coming to help Charley was just so sweet! But that cliffhanger...all the cliffhangers are going to kill me! I'm so excited for the next chapter!
3/6/2013 c17 imkindofahobbit
Ah I feel bad for not reviewing sooner, but wow that was really really amazing. The end was ugh a cliffhanger but still that was just wow. This was one of my favorite chapters . So many questions and no answers i'm so excited for the next chapter!
2/23/2013 c16 imkindofahobbit
Okay i TOTALLY didn't scream "YEAH!" at the top of my lungs when i read your little message...aw now i'm so excited!

Anyways, the ST part reminded me of Maximum ride...let's pretend that wasn't random. Now i'm just casually smiling like an idiot. That was just a perfect ending to a chapter. Not sad, but uplifting and making you want to get up and belt no way. Great job and i can't wait for the next chapter!
2/15/2013 c15 imkindofahobbit
oh the feeeeeellllllsssss and that ugh that was amazing and i loved it but i'm so sad because its going to be over soon and then i'll never be able to look forward to these updates and its just really really sad because of how supermegafoxyawesomehot this story is
2/11/2013 c14 imkindofahobbit
Ooooo stuff is gonna go down soon! That was really dramatic and I'm already excited for the next chapter (i'm so glad i checked my alerts today!) I'm gonna be honest I'm hoping that Charley and ST will end up together...I'd ship it! Great job!
2/10/2013 c13 imkindofahobbit
Ohmygod! that was just...the end was just perfect (i thought it was perfect with the romance and i'm not going to lie i am excited for the next romance thing...I'm really excited for the next chapter. this is getting impossibly good and interesting and i'm just really excited!
2/2/2013 c12 imkindofahobbit
Oh my god! That cliffhanger! I'm about to explode. That was just perfect! I'm sorry for not reviewing more quickly, but holy crap that was just so freaking amazing!
1/23/2013 c11 imkindofahobbit
Never fear i am here! *awkwardly does a super hero type jump to look cool and falls* asdfghjkl; Oh my god I just I need to know what happens! You have no idea how in love I am with this!
1/18/2013 c10 imkindofahobbit
Ii feel bad for reviewing late, but I'm here again! I didn't abandon you! And I really want to keep reading! I absoutley love this...a lot! I really enjoyed this chapter. I really enjoy this whole story. I actually like the whole darkness think and feel like it's very interesting.
1/4/2013 c9 imkindofahobbit
You don't even know how happy I was when I finally got my email working again and saw this had an update *happy dance*. Before I get to the review I just really want to take a minute to BEG you NOT to stop you have so much talent. Don't stop now! That was just beautiful, sad, suspenseful and asdfghjkl;. Oh my poor fangirling heart! I loved it!
12/30/2012 c8 imkindofahobbit
Ahhh the cliffhanger just killed! Well that was a major mix of feelings at the end...part of me wanted to cry and another part of me wanted to get up and do a happy dance. I'm so excited for the next chapter! Great job you're a talented writer!
25 Page 1 2 Next »