for Shadow Hearts III: 20 Hidden Files

12/11/2012 c1 silvereyes47
that's quiet an amazing approach you made here, basically focus on Johny's perspective.

but hey... you went TOO far for the "Future" LoL o you naughty you hehehehe LoL ;)

sex always takes a bigger counterpart in man's live as no one could deny it LoL :P hahahahaha

a daughter? hmm that makes Shania won the bed fighting LoL :D

give me the dirt, will ya? how many round did it take for Johny to have a daughter? LoL ;P

and why don't you give them a boy? is it because that Johny is younger and shorter than Shania or do you have a liking to has a daughter over a boy?

Short guy doesn't mean that their bad at bed ya know LoL :D huahahahaha

as even MIDGET could has a boy.

uuhhh don't get the wrong idea there because i'm not short - wohohoho i'm so cool, being Narcisstic always has a place my dictionary LoL :)

m'kay i'll post more in the mean time.

see you soon o hohohohoho Santa is coming to New York, so get your ass ready ya New Yorker.
12/1/2012 c1 HeartlessTitania
I remember in the game how Johnny said his sister was always there for him and very protective of him. The double cooties scene you wrote portrayed that well. And they have a daughter at the end, really good! I enjoyed this. And you're right, Johnny and Yuri are two different people, with two different personalities and ages. Idk how anyone could compare them either.
11/21/2012 c1 7Frosty Wolf
Another good story, I really liked the ending. Keep up the good work and have a happy Thanksgiving.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service