for Coronation Wasteland

11/28/2012 c1 Larkspur
A spellbinding tale of intrigue and deceit amongst the denizens of post-apocalyptic Weatherfield. The insanely evil Gail makes a bid to take over what's left of Coronation Street, with horrendous consequences for Eileen and Paul. This is an enjoyable romp with superb characterisation and a great plot.I look forward to reading what happens next!
11/22/2012 c1 Medjool
Another excellent adventure set in a futuristic version of Coronation Street. The characters we all know and love (or hate!) as you've never imagined them before, brought to life so vividly and larger than life. My favourite bits were the cameo of the always off-camera Fat Brenda - written so fabulously! As well as Lloyd and the gang off to find the Oracle (he brings to mind Craig Charles' Lister from Red Dwarf in this!)

Gail is so deliciously wicked in the story, you can just feel Eileen's contempt for her jumping out at you from the screen. I demand to know what happens next!
11/21/2012 c1 Anabela
Great start to the story, love the futuristic feel to it and the use of a wide variety of characters. looking forward to the next chapter when its ready. The big question is "Will gail get away with it?"hope to see some more characters popping their head in. Xx