for A Shadow of Wings

9/2/2019 c4 TempestTigress
Pls update!
4/22/2019 c4 SodiumLamp0nAHill
You've got the beginnings of a fantastic world, and you're building it up quite splendidly! And your way with words! you truly have a God-given gift for writing,I thank you for sharing it!

The part with the "hit-stick" had me chuckling out loud. You also answered my unspoken question of how on earth they're going to hide Liagoth when she got older and bigger.

What a cliffhanger you left the story on! That, combined with the frankly ominous synopsis of your story, has me wondering what on earth is going to happen next! I realize it's been quite a while since you've updated, but please, PLEASE continue!
4/22/2019 c4 SodiumLamp0nAHill
Very, very nice!
7/9/2018 c4 2wolverinesfantasygirl
I know u probably forgot about the story but damn it there needs to be more chapters
4/9/2018 c4 1draconicflyer
It's so weird to read older fics written before so much of the current cannon. A simpler time. I really enjoyed this story and I love the idea of dragon rider Tony. :)
10/2/2016 c4 Rilee477
Noooo! Can you update soon? I need more. Please?
10/20/2015 c4 2Star Angel7169
This is an amazing FanFiction. I'm just really sad you didn't continue it. I think tons of people would have loved where you would've taken it. Nevertheless, thank you for writing this FanFiction. It was great to read and kept me on the edge of my seat. -Star
9/22/2015 c1 6Polish
-Blinks- You read the inheritance series didnt you? Its a great series, I still remember when Paolini made the video saying "umm... yknow how I said there would only be three books? well I kind of lied, theres a fourth" that video made be squee, I saw the movie... yeah it sucked... but the books are great, and if you havent go do it. This is a great fic, its got my attention, please return and finish.
7/24/2015 c4 1kuromi123
This is the most amazing thing I have ever read xD I love it so much, it's just beautiful.
7/15/2015 c4 Song
It's very cool. :)
3/23/2015 c4 Akaye
Please continue this! This may be the most unique idea ever!
2/8/2015 c4 RandominatorOwl
Interesting.
2/4/2015 c4 5Liv Ylva
Please (times infinity) update! this is an amazing story. i hope you can get around to it
1/1/2015 c4 29MysticalKC
Brilliant chapter! I love this story and I can't wait to read more! Please update whenever you can! :D
10/5/2014 c4 5Llew
Excellent story. Will there be more in the hopefully near future or did you stop writing this completely? That would be a shame because I very much like your style and your imagination.
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »