for A Shadow of Wings

9/27/2014 c4 The Little Chibi
This seems pretty cool. I just hope Tony doesn't become too powerful and knowledgable. That would be boring. I mean, I know he's gone on this big journey and changed a whole bunch, but that's pretty much a two-year chunk of his life we've missed out on, a chunk that will probably only be covered in flash-backs and memories. So please don't suddenly make him wiser and more powerful than everyone in the Avengers team.
7/29/2014 c4 Guest
I really like your work and i would like you to coninue this story. it could be epic!
7/29/2014 c4 Guest
Rallye Gold so far. Can't wait for an update :)
6/6/2014 c4 Guest
Gasp! This story is fan-tas-tic! You must continue writing for a few reasons 1) it's too good not to continue! 2) I want to hurt someone if authors don't continue an amazing story that I'm hooked on. And 3) I love all of your stories and can't wait to see how this one plays out! Update soon!
3/6/2014 c4 1Lorenza453
Omg i love this cant wait for the next update
9/30/2013 c4 12Mystic 777
This is a really interesting story so far. I imagine meeting Thor and Loki will go a bit differently now that Tony knows about the other worlds and magic. I look forward to seeing where you will take this.
9/30/2013 c4 6Athina Dark-Angel of Death
awesome chapter ty
9/29/2013 c4 1Ardianna Keeper
Hurra! Tony is back to kick butt. Question will we get more of his training? And I'm will to bet Fury is either a Rider or knows about them.
9/28/2013 c4 Haru Maru Stark Salvatore
WoW Excellent chapter Awwww Tony will tell fury about liagoth? I can't wait to read the next chapter I want to know about the project:Rebirth? 3:)
9/28/2013 c4 18Mel72000
Thank you very much for this great chapter, I can't wait for the next update !
9/15/2013 c3 2nessa11997
thanks for the chapter
9/14/2013 c3 racbrs
This is a great story so far! I love it! It really intrigues me- update soon! :D
9/10/2013 c3 16The Forgotten Silent Maiden
Great story by the way
9/9/2013 c3 1Ardianna Keeper
And your back. *claps* I feel for Tony, poor guy is going to have to learn fast.
9/9/2013 c3 Whitelion69
This is a very good chapter. I am so glad that you updated this story.
78 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »