for A Shadow of Wings

9/9/2013 c3 1DragonLorde44
Yea! You finally updated this story! This is the best idea for a story that i've ever read.
9/9/2013 c3 19dri-dri93
I can totally see how this will end. Tony will survive for SIX seconds, because you don't mess with Halaani. He's older than dirt...or darn close to it.

Great job! Love Pepper's reaction to the situation. "Okay, whatever, looks like you need a vacation in LAOS" Of all places, why Laos? Random. xD
9/9/2013 c3 Oaksroot
Wow. I was considering if you would continue with this story, and as I saw the update I got really happy. Its really an awesome story and Id love it if you continued with it. Also, a question. Is Sabjorn simply a giant or are everyone that big?
9/9/2013 c3 18Mel72000
Thank you so much for this chapter, I love it !
9/9/2013 c3 Kiomori
I love this story. Really. Liagoth is adorable too.

I can't wait for more!
8/25/2013 c2 1Kasai no Kage
I like this :) Definitely has a bit of an Eragon feel to it, but I'm interested in how you set them up in the future.
I hope you continue this story
7/31/2013 c2 Ty
It's Loki isn't it. I bet you it's Loki
7/28/2013 c2 Ty
Ahhhh, no. Bad cliff hanger
5/26/2013 c2 Guest
I really like this! Wish you would continue:)
5/24/2013 c2 THEBATMANIMPOSTER
I love it! I have never found a fanfic that had Tony having a dragon in it.
AND I AM ADDICTED ALREADY!
WONDERFULNESS!
If this maintains the awesomeness level it has now...then this story will be truly AWESOME! :D
Keep up the great work!
*Batman*
5/14/2013 c2 1Ardianna Keeper
Are you still going with this? It looks like it could be a lot of fun.
5/10/2013 c2 19dri-dri93
And...you end it here. Wonderful. CLIFFHANGER! *sigh* Well, at least it was updated this year, instead of in 2009 or something.
This also sounds pretty dang awesome. Liagoth (such an awesome-sounding dragon name!) is freaking amazing. I kinda hope that she finds Tony fast though, and knows how to use the magic that she used to teleport them.
Update soon? This story sounds just as good as all of your others.
Dri
5/7/2013 c2 kia the fox
More please?
4/14/2013 c2 251N Harmonic
update pretty plz! u always make good stories and this one sounds amazing so far!
3/3/2013 c2 ORgasmicPigeon