for A Shadow of Wings

2/25/2013 c2 6Athina Dark-Angel of Death
Is Tony wearing contacts out in public to cover up the color of his eyes?
1/24/2013 c2 8WolfOfProphecy's
OMG! Dont leave me on this cliffhanger! Please Update Soon this is amazing!
1/24/2013 c2 Allsparkchild
Cool story! Can't wait for an update! Will there be anymore similarities between the Inheritance Cycle and this story? Anyways, can't wait for an update!
1/24/2013 c2 31phoenixsmoon
Wow. Not much else to type other than that. I love this story, even though it does seem to deserve to be placed in a crossover with Eragon. Well, please update soon!
1/24/2013 c2 1DragonLorde44
Yeah! Finally updated but what a mean way to end it.
1/24/2013 c2 Kiomori
I'm really enjoying this so far! And I have to say that I like the name you picked for Liagoth too. Reminds me of the Pern series (my favorite dragon related series, actually!). I've read most of the Inheritance series too, but I actually haven't read the last one yet. I just wasn't as impressed by the third, even though I love the first one.

I wonder what happened in that last scene. I'd guess that Liagoth teleported Tony somewhere...? I guess I'll have to wait and see. I hope you update soon!
1/24/2013 c2 34Pagen Godess
Loved it. And now that im ready to review i cant think of anything to say. The end of the chapter does have me a bit worried. Im looking forward to your next update no matter what story you decide to update next.
1/24/2013 c2 15Maverick14th
Oooh! Nice update! Like Pepper having read the Elder Scrolls being how they figure out about Tony and Liagoth's bond. And how they figured out Liagoth's name too! Just super happy that you updated. I've been waiting for this.

I think you'll end up with more than the 2 or 3 chapters that you initially planned for though.

So they're in Alfheim now huh? Can't wait to see how Liagoth decides to protect Tony. Bet she doesn't take too kindly to the other dragon when they're through. And Tony's new education! This'll be really interesting! Super happy you've come back to this. Can't wait to see some more!
1/24/2013 c2 9writertron
arghhh, the suspense! can't wait for another chapter. I love the idea (iron man dragons almost too much awesome for the human mind) and I can hardly wait to see how it all unfolds.
1/24/2013 c2 3LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books
Duh duuun. Liagoth yay! :) Pretty name. Umm...Frost Giant? :O Brill.
1/24/2013 c2 18Mel72000
Thank you very much for this chapter, I can't wait for the next update !
1/24/2013 c2 2paisley15
Is it another dragon?! Was that Loki?! Are they in another realm?! Update soon please!

P.S. You did great but you might wanna consider bringing in more dialogue.
1/18/2013 c1 3LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books
awww it sounds so cutee.

I swear.. if you make that dragon speak like some weird Harry Potter film then I SwEARR To MY COmPUTER! I WILL SpAm you With PuRE, Unadulterated FAVS and FOLLOWS. aND...

Reviooooooooooooooooos! xD
1/15/2013 c1 Guest
Please, please, please continue this story, it is amazing! Dont give it up! Please finish it! :D
1/5/2013 c1 FD
Flipping amazing! Update! Updaaaaatteeee!
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »