for Nightmares Last Until Waking

4/29/2014 c1 ladeerelli
I could see that happening.
1/30/2013 c1 100Shizuku Tsukishima749
Aw! This was great! So sweet! :D Rock on! Love it! :D The characterization, the writing (though I did notice a few misplaced commas), and the emotion were WONDERFUL! :D Rock on!
1/16/2013 c1 Misty Blue
Ah, actually, Huntsman, almost all of those rumors are true. But to be strictly correct, three-and-a-half are more than just hearsay, in my opinion. All three, plus half about the "killing the princess" part (the one that you do not seem to doubt?). I say 'half', for Snow White the princess, though you know it not, lives. But locking her up in that tower, killing her father before her very eyes and practically taking everything away from her is just as worse, is it not? Awww, no Snow/Huntsman? Too bad... but hey, why do I feel like there's still some of that, when I was reading this? Yes, I felt it. Only a little bit, but still there, so... thank you for that! :) Weather that was meant or not, I totally loved it.

Oh, yes. An enigma. Isn't he, though? He is quite an enigma. Even to me, while watching the movie, it felt that way.

Hey, awesome, lovely fic! Great job, really enjoyed it!
12/27/2012 c1 Guest
This was nice. Some grammar errors - the difference between "to" and "too," for example. But this was a nice glimpse into their lives. Thank you for writing!
11/22/2012 c1 Playwrite1
I love this please write more! This could be a start of a Snow White and the Huntsman 2. YEAH! that would be the best. Update soon.
11/22/2012 c1 LenaLove95
I really liked it. The writing was really good. Will you write more SWATH stories in the future?
11/22/2012 c1 lwolf
Hope you will continue your story. It shows how they learn about each other.
11/22/2012 c1 Panda
I really love this story I'm sad that you don't continue I loved the word choice and how you really took time to figure out all the detail in this story it's a amazing story I would read it again also I loved the way how it could have been in the movie and would have fit also I wish it was in the actual movie