for Contents Ignored

12/19/2018 c6 Guest
I am so happy to see that you are back! I hope to read more of this asap!
12/11/2018 c6 Guest
Please continue I need to know how it ends . Great chapter
10/8/2014 c5 10ShadowOfASilentVoice
AMAZING! I really hope you can find it n yourself to continue this. It's just brilliant!
7/28/2014 c5 12Covert Affairs Intelligence
Omg! Super amzing! Great story! Please post more soooon!
7/28/2014 c5 af1011
Soooo happy you decided to continue! I've read this story like 20 times. Please update soon!
7/28/2014 c5 29FaeMelody
I'm so happy you updated this! I love the relationships you portray- I can't wait to read more! Please don't leave it so long this time! :-) x
8/6/2013 c4 FaeMelody
Ooh, I really like this story, even though the season's started already. I can't wait to see where you take it- please update soon? X
6/9/2013 c4 auggielover
CONTINUE PLZZ
5/26/2013 c4 sr10
Wow all the planning and detail to
accomplish the take down of Henry
Wilcox and save Joan and Arthur's jobs.
Very well written. I can hardly wait for the
next chapter.
5/26/2013 c4 37Marie King
Wow this is insanely good you wrote everyone impeccably well
I defiantly think you should continue this story it is really great and has awesome potential!
3/3/2013 c3 hikeyosemite
Really good chapter. Can't wait to see Annie take down Henry.
1/2/2013 c2 Guest
Love the story, please update.
1/2/2013 c2 call2wrshp
This is a very intense start to what could become an exciting story filled with intrigue, deception, and, finally, vindication. I'm curious to see how Auggie will fit into all of this. He has been doggedly loyal to Annie through thick and thin, but Joan has been his champion since he lost his sight. I'm sure he will be conflicted. Please update soon.
1/1/2013 c2 Evangelynn
Auggie to the rescue? If Auggie never once believed Annie was a traitor he would never believe she would betray Joan without reason. So what is going to happen next?
11/24/2012 c1 1SomeKindOfWonderful22
I liked the start to this and would love to see you continue with it. :)

Completely unrelated to your fict: In my opinion, I think Annie was literally persuaded by whatever was in the folder. However, I think she will eventually tell Joan before it's too late. (I may be wrong...)
21 Page 1 2 Next »