for The Sound of Bells

9/18/2018 c4 4Tempest S
It's disappointing that this won't be continued but it's understandable. I hope you're both happy.
10/8/2017 c4 30Manga154
First and foremost, I hope all your EXs suffer, and the last one gets hit by a boulder.

I wish you luck with your little one, may his enemies fall before him and his bank accounts grow.

Finally I would like to thank you for such a wonderful story
9/26/2016 c4 2SilvesterWulf
Congratulations on the baby! It sucks that that had to happen to you. I just wanted to say that this was a very good story and you are a good writer. Good luck and I hope the best to you in your future!
9/10/2016 c4 AdrianXander
Congratulations for the baby & all the best!
9/9/2016 c4 sourstrawberries
Good luck with your life and may good fortune come to you and your new baby! Although I dont know you I would like to say that people put too much importance on needing a relationship to be happy. Im sure youll find what your looking for when you least expect it. Life is full of hardship but it makes the little things all the more sweet. Of course without really knowing your story I may just come off sounding like an asshole. Anyway I wish you and your new baby happiness and health, dont let anyone put you down for living your life.
9/9/2016 c4 luvan1mefang1rl
williamsangel88
oh i wish u the very best then, best of luck, apologies accepted n sides u couldnt help urself when u r having a tough time. if u continue ur story would be nice but plz let me know who would continue ur stories n let me know. do ur best n never give up. congrats i hope u n harry n ur family will always be happy etc.
9/9/2016 c4 Ri-chan
Some things happen for a reason, in this case is a very great gift, being a single mother is difficult but a great blessing at the same time. Enjoy it, maybe someday you'll have the time to finish your histories, more because you have that little sunshine with you.

The best of wishes...
9/9/2016 c4 Lawbringer
Well... it's always a shame to see the shinning digital world we all like to call home grow that little bit dimmer with the departure of one of its members. I wish you the best of luck and hope you and your child live long and happy lives.
9/9/2016 c4 Guest
Congratulations on your baby
9/9/2016 c4 FlawedMortal
Please don't apologize!
Thank you for giving us what you have, and absolute best of luck with life and the important stuff!
9/9/2016 c4 12Ethorin
have a good life
9/9/2016 c4 4Wrath Of The Heavens
Meh. You say your leaving ff net but we all know you'll be back in the future at some point, it may take months, it may take years, but a fanfiction writer never runs out of persistent ideas, so don't go forgetting your password just yet.
5/17/2015 c3 jade
Really good and I'm lookin forward to more :)
3/17/2015 c3 1Shadow Wolf 15846
Nice really nice! Can't wait for the next chapter
11/12/2014 c3 dragonlily22
Please please please update this story soon!
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »