for Jade likes red

8/6/2013 c7 11Snakeshadow13
Update soon.
8/4/2013 c7 11Jakarie
Really digging the story so far, crazy suggestion here but how bout throwing some Sam and Tori in there, don't see that pairing often
8/3/2013 c7 Gillz
Oh god, I love that idea of Sam pov I'll be looking forward to it. And to next chapter too! I like jade jealous
8/3/2013 c7 broadmindedbeauty96
dude, i totally love this story
8/2/2013 c7 brittney tate
Can they plz have sex cause I really want to come
Ur bestest fan britt_brat
8/1/2013 c7 EliTwiVamp
Ohmygoshitshere. *flails arms around in the air* Don't worry about it being late. I'm pretty sure if I ever posted a fanfic I'd probably become lazy and stop writing right in the middle of it. That's kind of why I never posted any of mine... This story's so awesome though! And I love how you included Sam in it also! And I'm so glad that Jade and Cat both admitted they like eachother now! :3 It makes me so happy! And jealous Jade is... Well, I wanna say cute, but at the same time it's terrifying. :D

My review's probably really rambley and hyper. Sorry. I'm kind of tired. I love this though! I hope to see more of it sometime in the future! And I would read that Sam oneshot thing if you posted it. Sounds like an interesting idea, actually.

Ellie
5/18/2013 c6 Rapier11
Awesome, love to know what Cat planned in her part. Looking forward to read more of either Cat's and Jade's POVs. :)
5/17/2013 c6 21Amakatsu
Jades POV would be interesting to see.
5/13/2013 c6 Guest
Whatever helps you update! :p
5/12/2013 c6 4Pridemunkeyz
I like Jade's POV a bit more.

How bout more school scenes? I'd find a jealous Jade hilarious too, maybe of Vega or some guy.
5/12/2013 c4 Pridemunkeyz
I feel squeal-y. Jade :) :) :) :) :)
I just realized something... I'm kinda more like Vega than Cat now.
5/12/2013 c3 Pridemunkeyz
I've got an immature sense of humor so I laughed at the slowpoke joke :p
5/8/2013 c6 EliTwiVamp
I wouldn't really mind either way. It was nice to read from Cat's POV but I don't want to miss reading from Jade's POV. She's kind of my favorite. Maybe just a little bit. But anyways, I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU! I missed this story a lot. I love it so much. I would really like to write a longer review but this iPod is about to die and I don't have the charger. I really hope to see another update again soon and I loved this chapter.

Ellie
5/5/2013 c6 Guest
I Love your writting, you can do one with jade pov and the next with cat's and so on. i like this history you should update more ofthen. :)
5/5/2013 c6 Guest