for Jade likes red

4/27/2013 c4 snaredgnirrucer
I'm assuming this story is abandoned? :(
3/13/2013 c5 21Amakatsu
I think I'm gonna die from the adorable fluffiness. I'm too happy to make any real suggestion, just an advancement with Jade trying to figure things out, it always happens around 5 or 6 chapter in a story to get stuck. I hope you get loooots of ideas, cause I might not survive.
3/13/2013 c2 Amakatsu
no, no, no, they are fine, perfectly fine, and so cute
3/6/2013 c5 7ReimielAngel
Haha, i love this story. And the slowpoke joke WAS funny. Well especially if u know the way Cat talks and can picture the whole thing. Cute. Keep it up. :)
2/21/2013 c5 2Jeremy Shane
Legendary Chapter & More Please
2/20/2013 c5 Emmmmmmma
Hahaha you had me going there... Hahaha... Haha...ha. *cough cough*
2/20/2013 c5 Guest
Make them bake! Idk, they can have a flour fight. Or they can work together on writing a song like jade and Andre but instead with cat!
2/20/2013 c5 EliTwiVamp
I really liked it! As usual, this story is amazing, even with it being so short. I'm sorry, but I can't think of any ideas right now. I'm kind of tired, so I'll try to think of some tomorrow. If I come up with any, I'll pm you though! Hopefully you overcome your writer's block soon! Just remember that this story is amazing, and I'm pretty sure anyone who reads it (well, unless they're homophobic I guess) would love it! I know I do!

Ellie
2/3/2013 c4 bilbro slaggings
Lovvveee it! Please update!
12/30/2012 c1 Gia
Omg this really good plz write more
12/27/2012 c4 Guest
NEED MORE! {_}
12/27/2012 c4 Guest
I seriously love this, like I'm obsessed with this. I read it three times already. Please tell me you're gonna update soon. And it's not rushed at all I'm just waiting to see what happens next :)) great story
12/25/2012 c4 EliTwiVamp
Awesome. I'm glad Jade has finally realized her feelings for Cat. This is by far the best Cade fic I have read. I'm really looking forward to the movie theater scene, so it better come soon. Lol. This is amazing. I keep going back and rereading it over and over again. I love this so much and the chapters are well worth the wait even with this one being delayed. Please update again soon! (I would have reviewed sooner but the wifi at the hotel I'm staying in is acting up.) And happy holidays to you too! Merry Christmas, or Hanukka, or Kwanza, or whatever it is you celebrate!

Ps, this is officially going on my favorites.

Ellie