for Jade likes red

12/1/2012 c3 2Jeremy Shane
Legendary Chapter & More Please
12/1/2012 c3 EliTwiVamp
I loved this chapter! I didn't think it was cheesy at all! (Okay, the pancake part kind of was, but the rest of it was awesome.) I love how Jade's starting to warm up to Cat. And about the slow-poke part, I actually did kind of laugh, but I was more laughing about Cat and her... Strangeness. Anyways, keep up the good work! This may actually be the most well-written Victorious Fanfic I've read so far!

Ellie
11/30/2012 c3 Guest
I love it'
11/27/2012 c2 Jeremy Shane
Good Chapter & More Please
11/25/2012 c2 EliTwiVamp
I really like this story! And I think you were doing perfectly fine with the characters. Hopefully you can update soon. I need more Cade! They're so awesome! Anyways. Ahem. I really like this story, like a lot. So... Yeah. I think the part I like the most is that you're taking your time with it, and getting all the unsure feelings in there, while most of the other fanfics just dive right in. Once again, AMAZING story! Update soon! (Ugh. I sound like Cat. I need to stop babbling. Lol)

Ellie
11/25/2012 c1 EliTwiVamp
This is cool. Why am I so obsessed with the female pairings of Victorious? 0-0 I mean, I never even read a Fanfic that wasn't the canon pairing before, let alone one that wasn't a MXF pairing, but then... Well it started with Jori, then I read some Cori, and now...Cade! What is going on here? 0-0 I think I'd have to say that so far Jori is still my favorite. I'm a bit obsessed with them for some reason.
11/25/2012 c1 ANGRY MUFFINS
Noo Tori can't date beck jade is ment to be with him. Great story though cat is so awesome my cousin was just with me and showed me for the first time fanfiction. Btw my cousin is unknown cupcake. Stay angry at the muffins. :)
11/25/2012 c2 ModernMissDarcy
I really like this story! Please continue with it
11/23/2012 c1 J.V
I love it! i adore this pairing too lol more please :)
11/23/2012 c1 Jeremy Shane
Legendary Chapter & More Please
11/23/2012 c1 1FanficAwe
This was a great chapter, a bit short but great. Can't wait till the next one.
11/23/2012 c1 8LovingLizGillies
Awesome first chapter! Can't wait for the update :)
11/23/2012 c1 WordDPlayy
I like it you should continue i cant waitvfor cade romance
11/22/2012 c1 1WhoaZombie
Ooooh yes, I am so ready for a good cade story. I'm a ran so far. )
44 « Prev Page 1 .. 3