for He Thought He Knew What My Tears Meant

7/8/2018 c4 2spnfan2005
Love it please write more
10/23/2017 c1 Gwennie49
I realize i never reviewed and i have for certain read and re-read this story multiple times. I'm so in love with the way you wrote your characters, all the warm feelings for eachother is so touchable. In a world so harsh nowadays we never can have enough sweet Puckelberry interactions, so glad you extended the family with Noah's little sister and Jack.
7/10/2014 c4 EmilieAl
I just discovered this story last night & I love it. Rachel & Puck are the absolute best together. I really enjoyed the way Rachel, Puck, Kurt & Isabelle are with each other. I wish they had Puck's little sister on the show. The mental image I got from Puck running throughout the loft thinking Rachel & Kurt were in trouble, but missing all of the post its cracked me up. You are very good at setting a scene. I hope you continue to update this story & write many other Puckleberry stories.

Emilie
1/17/2014 c4 Guest
Loved it! Please write more Puckleberry stories! Thanks!
12/29/2013 c4 JaToya
This is kinda ridiculously awesome. I love how your Puckleberry is just magic. It's a given and it's seen in all thing big and small.
7/30/2013 c4 rebeccaannex3
This story was absolutely adorable and I must say the last chapter, with Puck's hand in bringing the Barbra Streisand to their apartment had me speechless with excitement. So thanks for that. Lol.
7/30/2013 c3 rebeccaannex3
This chapter was completely adorable! Puckleberry 3
4/11/2013 c4 1Misa3000
Loved this. Puck is definitely the best boyfriend ever!
4/7/2013 c1 Guest
Loved it! Off to chapter 2 now!
2/25/2013 c4 51lizzybennettdarcy
Possibly the most perfect story I've read in Glee fanfiction. I love you. Thanks!
2/25/2013 c3 lizzybennettdarcy
I loved this so much.
2/25/2013 c1 lizzybennettdarcy
So cute.
1/18/2013 c4 Guest
Love it want more
1/8/2013 c4 7kkcnelson2002
I just found your story today and it is very cute, keep up the excellent righting.
12/30/2012 c4 Legolas' Girl 31
Awesome story so far, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani