for Life's a Stage

9/15/2016 c2 suzie
This was very very good! Did you ever think about continuing with it?
5/11/2013 c2 margaret
please continueee
3/14/2013 c2 7Happyheart2
This is so awesome! I hope you write more!
1/25/2013 c2 3MissHerby
wonderful. when will you update the next chapter?
11/30/2012 c2 Guest 11-30-12
I'm enjoying this story. Keep writing.
11/26/2012 c1 Guest 11-26-12
I forgot to review. I'm enjoying this. Keep going.
11/24/2012 c1 53GraceBe
Very good beginning. I like your style and the way you introduce the characters. Please go on soon!
11/23/2012 c1 36onmyside
This is so much better than my backstory for Grigg/Charles. They are similar (drinking/gambling/being greedy and Charles begotiating contracts) but your style of writing makes this chapter feel so alive! Like it a lot (abd want to rewrite my Charlie scenes now :-p
11/23/2012 c1 Ellie
Such an interesting beginning. And a very original setting as well. I'm quite intrigued. Somehow the environment reminded me of an animated movie I saw some time ago. You made it vivid I could quite see the dust setting into the place.
The interaction both between Charles and Griggs and Charles and Mr. Hughes is great. I have a hunch Griggs and Hughes will get along quite well. They do seem to share some characteristics. And I realli like how Charles tried to mantain his dignity even in this situation. Even if far away from Downton, there's a bit of Charles the butler in there.
Finally, the vision of Elsie on the stairwell. That was spectacular. Can't wait to see those two interact.
Looking forward to reading more.