for Within Temptation

9/24/2015 c5 V
Oh my god, this story has everything! Clever escapes, sword fights, magic, double-crossing, smuggling, secrets, friends-turned-enemies, and moral dilemmas! Everything that that makes for a nail-biting story!
This is one of those once-in-every-blue-moon fanfics! You have my love.
6/23/2015 c5 3Akayuki Novak
...*soft hiss* Well... stuff happened. Ouch.
2/16/2015 c5 guest
Please update or at least give. Us a date when u can
1/30/2015 c5 dragonlady222
I hope Bakura will be okay.I'm glad they got away.
6/24/2014 c4 dragonlady222
Bakura is the king of thieves for good reason. I hope Atem can find Yugi and protect him. They need each other.
6/24/2014 c4 10Ireadtomuch
Interesting admit I'd have liked to see more of Yuugi since I'm on the edge of my seat with worry over him, but a good update none the less.
5/27/2014 c3 ak
Please update this story soon I love it and really want to read it.
4/12/2014 c3 dragonlady222
Poor Yugi forgot to watch his back. I hope he will be okay.
4/12/2014 c3 Ireadtomuch
Please try to update in a more timely manner. I know this is the pot calling the kettle black but this us a good story with a lot of potential to become a great story.
4/12/2014 c3 3Winggs
Please update soon :-)
1/1/2014 c1 x-Sheeqsee112-x
Oh my God...just reading the summary can really make you think. In Yugi's position, it would seem like if his family and home were destroyed and he became a thief to protect them, it doesn't make him a bad guy.

"Yugi realizes this after his life, town and family is destroyed in an egyptian raid and he becomes a thief to protect the ones he loves. But that doesn't make him the bad guy, right?"

However, it pains me to think that Yugi and Atem were completely against Bakura who was in the same position. Granted, he was possessed by Zorc who made him do terrible things, but even before that...Yugi and Atem knew about Bakura's past and still considered him evil. It's horrible.

Anyways, your story is good so far. Keep on writing.
1/1/2014 c2 9Darkminx
A year later and i still like this story :). I hope that you update soon, cause i really cant imagine how Atem is going to get a hold of Yugi in this one and it turn into a good thing...even though Atem is half Aracanian. Or will they make it to Greece and have Yugi and Atemu meet there? You have my imagination running on what could happen! Will Aeep the dirty dealer turn them in, will the captain of the ship? Or will they make it to Greece, and even if they make to Greece will it truly be freedom that awaits them.

Hmmmm... like a said can't wait to read more!

Happy writings
-Rose

PS I hope that this year goes alot better for you my friend, wishing you luck!
1/1/2014 c2 dragonlady222
I hope he can get rid of that diamond for a good price. They really do need to get out of there.
1/1/2014 c2 10Ireadtomuch
I was floored when I saw the update. I wish you a much better year than you had. May you make lots of money have lots of luck and good fortune and write many chapters.

Like Mai I have to get my interests taken care of too ;P