for Within Temptation

12/30/2013 c1 UnorthodoxDreamer
Are you ever going to update this? It seems really interesting. I'd be your beta for it to, if I could, but sadly I'm unqualified to do such a glorious task, by the sites conditions. Sad, I know. Anywho! This is real cool, and I love the idea behind it, you just need to update. Becouse I want I want I want!
10/27/2013 c1 adriftuponaseaoftime
Continue! :D
2/12/2013 c1 20kage kitsune 14
Update soon.
1/20/2013 c1 dragonlady222
I feel bad for the children. I hope the find Shizuka again. I am so sorry the children were ripped from their parents. I hope you update Rage and Grace soon.
1/19/2013 c1 9Darkminx
Nice... im interested to see what you are going to do with this. Preferably having Yugi give Atemu a run for his money but that depends on which parts of Yugi's personality you'll play into in this story. And Atemu's... of course. Update soon please :)
1/16/2013 c1 10Ireadtomuch
ok this first chapter alone has me hooked. This chapter is well written, flows well and the only way I would find something wroung with it would be to nit pick. I enjoyed reading and can;t wait to read more of this wonderful story. I will forward your story to my friends for them to read.

Good luck!
11/26/2012 c1 5Phoenix0192
A brilliant start, I am enthralled! Sorry the reviews so short but it's about 1 am here. Tell you what, if you get another chapter out I'll write you a big constructive one. :)

Keep up the great work
Phoenix
11/24/2012 c1 Zambino
Nice and exciting setup for the story. I hope it is explained why Egypt thought Arcana was responsible for the Queen's death. The weird upside-down quotations are a little distracting though.
11/24/2012 c1 kate