for Hercules in a Yugo

11/10/2014 c1 Mr. Anonymous
I would not have expected Heracles to be like this-Lawful Stupid at it's finest. That said, the story is hilarious and well-written. Keep up the good work.
12/19/2012 c10 26Overhill
Great job on the backstory!
12/5/2012 c8 Overhill
"Buy them Yugos, and jealousy will not be a problem."

I was drinking when I read that, and now I need to use a Neti pot to clean my sinuses. No, jealousy will not be a problem, because everyone will have their heads in their car engines, trying to figure out why they aren't working! I like the Shiva touch.
11/30/2012 c3 Overhill
I remember reading about Theseus' trials, ages ago, and I like how you've briefly recreated them, with them being about wits instead of brute strength, so having him the lawyer is a brilliant move. Saltpetre. Right. And I'm happy not to have the back story of the Argos at this time. Hmm...Ant men...lens. Well, that's a sizzling story right there.
11/26/2012 c2 Overhill
I'm still chuckling over the first chapter's "Stay the course," line. Good quality story-telling! Thank you so much for a fun read!
11/26/2012 c1 Overhill
Okay, you got me at "Yugo." I hope you've seen the Portlandia short "No, You Go" (just Google it; it'll pop right up on top), and I was alive and busy in 1980, and I remember those time. I look forward to reading this!
11/24/2012 c1 1Wumbologist
What a great tagline! Good stuff; I can't wait to see what happens next.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top