for Wolf of the Fellowship

1/1/2013 c3 Guest
Hurry up! I would love to read some more soon! :)
12/29/2012 c3 Guest
Omg! You have to continue. Your writing is amazing
12/30/2012 c3 8Ortholeine
Moremoremore!
12/29/2012 c3 Bluu6293
LOve this story! Please keep on!
12/24/2012 c3 EGilly
This is really good! Update soon! :)
12/23/2012 c3 DoctorMerlinfan
i really like this story please update soon!
12/22/2012 c3 EGilly
This is an awesome story! It's really good! I can't wait to see where it goes! Update! :)
12/22/2012 c3 9snowyclara
This is a very original take on an often used topic, and this piece has real potential, but there are a few things that should be addressed.

1. In some sentences, where natural pauses are, there's no comma creating run-on sentences. This is easily fixed with careful proofreading.

2. I've noticed that sometimes you don't capitalize names, so watch out for that.

3. A lot of times you use the same adjectives, so your writing becomes a little redundant, try using more vivid adjectives to add variety to your writing.

4. In the 3rd chapter you call Boromir, Bolomir, so that needs to be changed.

Besides that, your writing is excellent, I hope I didn't come off as a jerk when I wrote this. I honestly want to help. In fact, I can offer my service beta and proofread your work, if you want. Pm me and let me know. :)

Oh, and before I forget, Jon Cozart is amazing. Lord of the Rings in 99 seconds is nothing short of genius.
12/22/2012 c3 3Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER
Why don't they trust her she's really nice and everything!
12/14/2012 c2 Bluu6293
Love the story, the characters are very interesting and it is pretty original Writing!
12/4/2012 c2 Fan UTEAB
awesome ... cant wait for next chapter .. please do update

your fan, Fan Until The End And Beyond
12/4/2012 c2 8aphpen
Once again, please pay attention to captilization and comma usage. Mary should be Merry as should also be careful because a few times you have changed tenses. You went from past tense to present tense, than back to past tense. Try to proof read more, even aloud if you must. I find that always helps me when I feel like something is not right with my writing. Please try to take this as professtionaly criticism and not me being a jerk and telling you your writing sucks. It's great for your fanfiction story, but take these things into consideration. Don't forget to continue with your writing, because while practice does not make perfect, it does make near perfection.
12/4/2012 c1 aphpen
You should work on the grammar. Especially the summary. It is lacking capitlization and a few other things. Inside the story, here is some advice:
1)Once again, some things that should be capitalized aren't. Like once or twice Keida isn't capitalized. You also started out with "Alpha", but than wrote it as "alpha".
2) If you are writing as if it is someone talking instead of "Tonight" he said, it should be, "Tonight," he said. Or, Keida sighed "what do you want us to do Alpha" should be Keida sighed, "What do you want us to do Alpha?"

Overall it is a new approach to an overused topic, but be wary of grammar and this turning in a Mary-Sue.
12/4/2012 c2 3Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER
this is so cool i have a question did you get the idea of them turning into wolfs from twlight?
12/4/2012 c2 15Elleth of Hidden Lore
Interesting. I like the idea and i hope to see more soon :)
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »