for Wolf of the Fellowship

12/4/2012 c2 3AaylaKitofNiflheim
Their names are spelled Merry and Pippin.
12/3/2012 c2 CalathielKat
Also, just a reminder that 'Mary's' name is spelt 'Merry' (if that's what you were trying to do?) I am loving Keida's personality, and how you managed to incorporate Gibbs' head slap from NCIS :D
12/1/2012 c1 Sophie
can t wait for your next release! seriusly amazing! i love the idea of including werewolves. i can see a little fight between Keida and Legolas where she almost kills him... ;)
12/2/2012 c1 22Bronze Cat
You have a good premise and for your first fic it isn't that bad. You need to proof-read a few times before you post because you missed a few capitals here and there (Alpha, the One Ring, even Keida a few times) and you may want to go and capitalise your summary as well. Try to avoid putting Author's Notes in the middle of your prose because it breaks the flow of the story. Good luck and enjoy writing this story. The more you write, the better you will get!

Bronze
12/2/2012 c1 CalathielKat
I'm liking the sound of this story! I love the idea of having a wolf as a 10th walker because it means that they're not just going to be a shadow of another character and that being a wolf its own pros and cons! Please update soon!
11/28/2012 c1 crystaljessayana
Amazing descriptions so that you can really visualize the characters and their surroundings. I can't wait for more!
11/25/2012 c1 3KariBookworm
Great start! Really like the wolf idea ;) hope to see some action lol. Good luck and keep it up!

:) Kari
11/25/2012 c1 sap.apple1
Really good chapter! I'm really courious to know why everyone hates them. If they are not werewolfs then what exactly are they. Don't be to hard on yourself, it really was a great chapter. I can't wait for the next one! :D
11/25/2012 c1 1RayOfSunshineXOXO
Well this was my first ever Lord Of The Rings fanfiction I have ever read. I literal just clicked on the page and this was the first fanfiction that came up. Anyways, I was reading the description and i was thinking wow! This was exactly what I always wondered about (the whole extra member in the fellowship& Legolas/OC pairing...not the werewolf part) anyways, I am really excited to see where this story goes and I think you might have just gotten me hooked on LOTR fanfiction. Oh and don't be too hard on yourself. I think it was a great chapter. But then again I'm only 15 so what would I know!? But you could be a teenager too so I guess that wouldnt really matter...well now I'm getting off topic. Anyways great chapter, can't wait to see more.
39 « Prev Page 1 .. 3