for In the mind of Alice

12/19/2016 c39 1Heart 'n' Soul 2
I am in love with this story, 'nuff said.
7/23/2015 c3 Reader chan
OMG Alice is yandere 0-0
4/8/2015 c38 Guest
I think this is by far one of the best five here...quick question tho

WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED UPDATING?

Can u please update that would be greatly appreciated
12/27/2013 c38 2Noma9
This chapter may be short but it had me going from "D'aww :D" to "D'aww D:". Really good, as always. I like the new characters added and am excited to see what they'll be doing with the plot. Hope your winter break has been going better!
12/15/2013 c38 5Adz 99
Cool and funny. Why is Iris protective again?
12/5/2013 c37 Adz 99
Lol cool
11/24/2013 c36 2Noma9
This chapter had me smiling SO much. That last line was especially great.

I like how you handled gathering the info of the next Fygg's whereabouts and meeting Max. Pretty smooth. I think the only thing I struggled with was once line in particular - "She remembered how she had always been eager to collect them whenever they gathered they found them when the two of them would sneak off into the Protectorate." - I understood what was being said but something got jumbled in the middle there.

All in all, a wonderful chapter. Maybe even one of my favorites so far.
11/24/2013 c36 5Adz 99
Cool, i like how you keep levelling these guys up
11/16/2013 c35 Adz 99
Lol cool. I love it. Glad to have this story back
11/15/2013 c35 2Noma9
Yes! A lengthy update! It is good to know that violence is indeed the answer.

I've missed these ladies. I think you have some of the best characters as far as DQ fics go. I often have trouble remembering who is who when I read other stories but I don't have that issue with yours. Part of it is getting to see things through each of their perspectives but it's also because of how clearly written and designed each of them are and how they all have a unique relationship with each other. They're like, ya know, real people. I'll never get sick of reading about them interacting with each other. Characters make a story and that's why I like yours so much.

Also, YES! The Slood!
11/10/2013 c34 Noma9
I have been on hiatus for like, months, and I come back and you haven't updated! Prince! Gah!
10/21/2013 c19 3FlowerBlooms
Cool chapter :)
8/22/2013 c34 5Adz 99
Weird and confusing. PS. Adz 99 is my new name (I was Nina Addy)
8/21/2013 c23 2Noma9
Glad to see I wasn't the only one who had to do some research on trains because of this game! I did the same thing when I began my own fic for DQIX. Also, I'm oddly excited to find out what Alice's room is like.
8/21/2013 c21 Noma9
I quite enjoyed this chapter. I always look forward to the Coffinwell chapters since I know they're filled with drama-bombs. I have to ask though, why the Phlegming hate? I mean I kiiinda get it but I don't think I've seen someone dislike him in particular. Just curious.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »