for The odd one in

3/6/2016 c5 cupcake99913
It's really interesting and I would love to know what happens next.
5/21/2014 c5 hotchocolate159
just started reading thinking that its brill :)
1/16/2014 c1 Nienna Perks
Just read the first chapter, not bad for a first fanfic! Just a couple of suggestions though - maybe get someone to proof read first as there are a couple of mistakes.

Also if you make the paragraphs shorter which would make it easier to keep track of what line we're on.

As for the story, I'd like to see some more dialogue between the characters to build on their personalities. This would make it easier to lay out conversations, starting a new line for each person's piece etc.

But yeh, overall not too bad...now on to the other chapters :D
12/7/2013 c5 38AstridMikaelson
well update already then im hooked :)
11/26/2013 c5 17Lightning and Ice
Oh my gosh this is really good, I hope you update soon!
9/14/2013 c5 31Gracie in wonderland
Please carry this story on

Gracie :)
6/9/2013 c5 Naple
He RAPED her in her dreams and do you think that's funny? Makes me wonder about what you think about romance...

Really sad. (Romance/Humor) that's the humor
4/2/2013 c5 Francis Bonnifoy
oh dear lord you're reading fofty shades of grey. that book is so desterbing
1/20/2013 c5 Chuuulip
This story sure different from the other! I love that Loki is the King of Midgard now. Can't wait to see the Queen thou. please update
1/18/2013 c5 18kenokosan
I read that reviews mean faster updates, miss u drive a hard bargain. so I would like to say that I am enjoying this story thus far. I love the Obama cameo u snuck in the story. plz update :)
1/18/2013 c5 44UISUNI2
So, while this has been happening to Darcy, what's been happening to everyone else? Will a chapter in the next few updates share what happened to everyone?
1/17/2013 c5 Guest
don't really see the humor part..
1/3/2013 c4 4UISUNI2
I can't wait for an update! :)
1/2/2013 c4 Chuuulip
awwwww sadly it was a dream ;p please update soon! btw happy new year :)
12/27/2012 c4 Chazzy
This is really good! I'm glad you went with Dark Loki. I really hope you keep writing on this.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »