for Humanity

7/29 c14 Courtney Elizabeth1
Wow gorgeous story. Thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks.
11/10/2018 c14 TwilightGlow3
SO GOOD!
Sorry for that, but this was really interesting, and I was quite on edge. Having 2 dead Guardians, and a third almost die was intriguing and exciting, as I was quite curious what would happen next.
Excellent work on this story, it was very well written!
-Twilight
11/9/2018 c4 Guest
Love the story. The only thing bugging me is Baby Tooth's eyes, because she always has one purple one blue eyes in the film. Other than that it's great :)
7/31/2018 c5 Guest
I know this is complete so I just have to read, but it's making me wonder if Jamie and the other kids come in at all.
1/24/2018 c13 13kyona-saye
Ergh. Beug _
I said : I cried at the end Q_Q It was a nice story, Thank you :)

Kiss from France
1/24/2018 c14 kyona-saye
I cried in thé
9/22/2017 c14 Guest
This sucks
8/9/2017 c14 HeyGirl
I'm crying so hard right now. This was an amazing story, and for a moment you really had me believing North was actually dead. I loved the ending, so sweet.
7/20/2017 c1 65ammstar11
Interesting so far.
4/27/2017 c1 xheartkreuzx
Looking through my favorites and saw this was one review away from 600- so here it is! I've already read this story like 4 times- but it seems like as good a time as any to read it again!
4/9/2017 c14 3KitKat816
*sob* its so brilliant! I literally cried at the end!
4/9/2017 c10 KitKat816
Well that's a... different description of being ill... love the story. I gotta keep reading!
2/5/2017 c1 Sandy
What happened to sandman?
1/2/2017 c14 Lotus
I have to say that this was one of the best stories ive read of the Rise of the Guardian fanfiction. I was very happy with the ending, because it showed closure. Happiness and love is what Jack recieved in the end.
12/20/2016 c14 Zedd00
The end broke my heart, im actually crying, how i love this story!
609 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »