for Humanity

12/7/2012 c14 1OtakuAme
Omg that ending... I cried... Good cried, but I cried... Oh geeze stop tears stop ;A;
12/7/2012 c14 Nutella0Mutt
Woahhhhhh! This is like the best, most epic story ever! :D I loove you! 33333
12/6/2012 c14 Inevitable Conclusion
I'm far too emotional right now to even think of a witty review... QA Q

It's too beautiful!

-Goes to cry on my bed-
12/6/2012 c14 1kitty-ally-93
aw that was so cute r u going to wright a sequel to this story?
12/5/2012 c14 2mslight
I think the epilogue is a wonderfully bittersweet ending. I almost cried at the last couple of paragraphs they were so sweet. I love that Pippa lived her life and had such a long life.

I think you managed to capture the character of each of the characters really well. Your Pitch was just like I thought he was in the movie, and the Guardians were just amazing. I love the movie so very much. This story was really good. :)
12/5/2012 c14 3GreenNIghtRose
WHAT? THAT'S IT? NO! NO! YOU CAN -NOT- END IT LIKE THIS!
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? JAMES PATTERSON?-NO!
WRITE MORE THAN THIS! I KNOW YOU -CAN-! THIS BOOK IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU TO END IT LIKE THAT!
DO YOU KNOW HOW BADLY I WANTED TO CRY? -BADLY-!

MMMMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEE E!

Please
12/4/2012 c1 darthmaul322
This was my first ever fan fiction that I read and it will always hold a special place in my heart i am so happy that it was worth it I banged the whole story out in an hour I couldn't put it down I really hate to see it end but it must you really nailed all the personalities you could have a great career in writing good luck on future stories
P.S. I would absolutely love to be jack frost he is so cool!
12/4/2012 c14 Keiga Frost 48
This. is. awesome.
12/3/2012 c14 3Xenon Z
This was amazing. Really, wonderful idea, brilliant story telling- and absolutely beautiful ending. Well done. :)
12/3/2012 c14 little-miss-randomness17
That was a beautiful ending, I loved Sandy's gift. It brought tears to my eyes.
12/3/2012 c14 9MysteryFury
Finally I finished a happy story also I was hoping to finish before 10:00 PM but no it is 10:22 PM right now. save me from boring school please?
12/3/2012 c13 little-miss-randomness17
I wanna go sledding so badly, Jack has been procrastinating on my city, but it's Canada! Hurry up, geeze!
12/3/2012 c12 little-miss-randomness17
Yay! Jack's Back!
12/3/2012 c11 little-miss-randomness17
No! Jack! Why? :(
12/3/2012 c10 little-miss-randomness17
Someone hold Jack down and force him to watch his memories goddammit! ...okay I'm done. :p
609 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »