FanFiction.Net
for From the Ashes

8/8/2020 c1 4tigerlily124
You should follow up on this story sometime. Interesting premise! Good job!
10/7/2018 c1 Guest
PLEASE MAKE A FULL STORY!
You hooked me instantly, what a great intro! If you write more I'll be the first to read it. :)
8/25/2017 c1 Jayajkl
I love this idea! And this story! *sings praises like a Phoenix* i love it PLEASE CONTINUE
4/25/2017 c1 DelduwathL
Please make this a full story! It's really good
3/22/2016 c1 Guest
This story is written so well, I really hope you write a sequel
1/23/2016 c1 Guest
I wish this was a full fic,it will be certainly be very interesting and creative.
12/15/2015 c1 2marzqnna
OH. MY. GALLIFREY. THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT! I would absolutely love it if you could return to this story and make it a full length story, and if you want a co-author, I am suggesting myself as a friend! You can PM me if needed and I hope you will read this soon. This was a fantastic read.
9/27/2015 c1 2Luna Alli Rose
Please turn this into a full on story, I want to see eleven get all excited when he sees the bird version of his past self or nine get all upset. XD

Also, and this might not happen so I'd totally be fine if it didn't happen, I want to see Harry ride him like an ostrich. :)
5/28/2015 c1 mapom2
Fascinating story, I would love to see more of it.
3/24/2015 c1 1PhoenixWiccoc
PLEASE make this a full story! I will comment EVERY SINGLE DAY until you do, so PLEASE hurry! It is one of my favorite fan fictions, and wondering what happens next drives me NUTS! Curiosity killed the cat, yeah right, more like curiosity drove the cat INSANE!
2/24/2015 c1 12sakura240
Kura: ...This...so far is the most interesting Doctor Who x Harry Potter fic I have ever read. I am completely in love.

Berry: ...O-o I really want to know what the heck happened to the Doctor...like seriously, how the heck did he become a phoenix!?

Kura: Hahaha! Please do update! I would so love to see what happens next! This story has so much potential and I can tell it'll be a favorite to many readers, such as myself! I love how you wrote the story, you have written very well and the words just entranced me, especially reading what the Doctor went through. I don't know why but as I read, I was thinking that Dumbledore wasn't as good as he usually seems but it seems like he actually is a good guy here. I've read so many where he's just a manipulative bastard and I'm happy he isn't so here. It makes this story a little more interesting since he'll be working with the Doctor as well. But if he does become a manipulative bastard, all the more interesting still!

Berry: If he's the tenth Doctor...and he returns to his original form...will anybody mistaken him for Barty Crouch Jr? Just a thought.

Kura: ...I keep forgetting they were the same actor (slaps face) In any case, this one-shot was very interesting and if you do plan to make this into an actual story, then I'll be waiting for that day! X3 And if you decide not to make this a story, then that's fine too because then the readers get to imagine what happens next! :3

Berry: Again, loved this. So very very much.

Kura: And sorry for this rambling...O-o Again, LOVED IT!
1/29/2015 c1 Dogsigh
This would be great as a full story, please do.
1/2/2015 c1 neal4grissom
Please do continue it. This is a cool idea.
8/19/2014 c1 Sheeda
A really awesome story and idea! You should really make it a full fic!
7/24/2014 c1 mr mosly
This was great! I would like this as a full story!
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »