for Lead Me Astray

8/15/2016 c1 Guest
Amazing story - love the way you used the number of days since Aaron rescued Marta and the cities they travelled to as a focal point of your fic. :) Thanks for writing this! It was a pleasure to read. :)
8/25/2013 c1 dragonfairy2360
I kinda wish this was longer. But it works for what it is. I like it.
8/24/2013 c1 12Lady Parergon
Thank you so much for writing this amazing story! I really felt like I could connect well with Marta because of how well you described her emotions. Despite all of the horrible things that she has to go through, I love the implicit trust that she has in Aaron, and I love how gentle he is with her. Your story is a natural progression of their life on the run, and the research you did to make it come alive is phenomenal! Thank you again!

PLA
8/14/2013 c1 VioletBrock
Ohhh. Wow. I need a minute here...

Incredible. Perfect; your writing style, plot, character management - just incredible. I liked Marta's point of view of the situations, and you wrote their intensity very well. Loved the adventure, the constant moving, Marta learning some skills...and honestly, when they finally kissed, I think I melted just a little. :)

:) Vi
8/2/2013 c1 5Amelia St.Claire
Awesome, great job.
7/27/2013 c1 1GumihoGold
This was great! Very in character and the progress from people on the run together to a couple felt very natural and plausible. Great job!
7/25/2013 c1 JLC
Brilliant. Please write more Bourne stories. This feels like it could be the start of a series.
4/29/2013 c1 11Author of Doom Rin
A really excellent realistic look at what Aaron and Marta’s life on the run would be life after the movie. I liked how they didn’t hop into bed with each other right away and the repetition of Aaron calling Marta a warrior as encouragement.

Because of the quality of your story I have chosen to recommend it on my recblog LitGlut.
.com. Thank you for your writing!
Kudos,
SensibleRin.
4/9/2013 c1 Alana
Ahhhhh, i love this! You should write another hundred Marta/Aaron stories. Please? Its my birthday month and it would be a wonderful treat.
4/3/2013 c1 4HideSeekKeep
That was beautifully written. I particularly loved the build-up to the kiss. Whereas most other stories have these two getting together fairly soon after the end of the film, this kiss held so much meaning. You could tell that Aaron had wanted to do it sooner but had held himself back. It wasn't until the most recent threat that he knew he had to seize the chance before it was too late. And I'm so glad he did! Anyhow, gorgeous work.
2/23/2013 c1 115UA
Love this.

Shae
2/19/2013 c1 12noukinav018
Absolutely loved it! Do keep writing. :)
2/15/2013 c1 5magicallydeliciousxoxox
omg. the bestttttt. loved it3
1/25/2013 c1 Tiny
You did a great job with this, really liked the counting of the days as they passes in the story. I really enjoyed reading it ;]
1/23/2013 c1 45finaljoy
Oh my gosh, I absolutely love this story! You portray Marta beautifully, and I love how you have her slowly become a warrior.

Beautiful, beautiful job, you should feel proud :)
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »