for The Firehead and the Vagrant

please continue!
12/1/2013 c1 aaabbbcc
You should continue!
11/16/2013 c1 Guest
I can't wait for the next chapter! I love how you're doing this whole medieval AU on the Young Justice characters. I feel bad for Wally for being REALLY uncomfortable and out of his comfort zone. I wonder why she has such distaste for knights. Is it because they treat women like vulnerable, weak, defenseless creatures?

Update soon please!
1/2/2013 c1 1Shokugeki no DxD
This was excellent. I would love to see more of it.
12/4/2012 c1 35xxHeadInTheStarsxx
Wow, this is pretty creative! I'm really liking the whole story line you've plan here - it's intriguing and entertaining :) It's really cute to see Wally & Artemis interact in an medieval, old fashioned way too. I can't wait for more!
11/30/2012 c1 1Brittday20
I really enjoyed this! It was absolutely wonderful and I look forward to more chapters :)
11/28/2012 c1 1Cat.That.Roared
Love it! The summary is great too, "... And he likes it.". Haha awesome!
11/27/2012 c1 2blackirishawk
Oooooh this seems so fun! I cant wait for more
11/27/2012 c1 7randommonkeyz998
I love it! XD
11/27/2012 c1 10The Bloodless
really good you should write more!
:D
11/26/2012 c1 Guest
Umm kinda fantastic!
11/26/2012 c1 8creamtherabbit77
That was... beautiful. I don't think i've ever seen a more talented writer on before. I'd love to see more of this wonderful story.
11/26/2012 c1 6YJ-Lover
Please Lady Artemis you so have a thing for Sir Wally XD So just a question is Artemis a vigilante and like someone else by day or is she always like this? It would be funny if Ollie had a kingdom and he just went to Castle Allen and Wally just sees Artemis in a princess attire and I like 'holy crap...' But if she is always like this I would love that too :3
11/26/2012 c1 3I Dance The Merengue
I liked this on Tumblr, but I just wanted to say how much I love this story so far. Please try to continue, because I love this idea and you're writing is flawless.
22 Page 1 2 Next »